late nights, early mornings

genre: fluff, angst
Backstory:
lee minho is your boyfriend, you two live together and you went to the shop late night without telling him, leaving him asleep. When you returned you opened the door to find minho was standing there

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡.•

"where were you?!do you know what time it is? it's 1am! i was worried sick about you! why didn't you tell me huh? explain! why and where did you go.

he shouted at you quickly. his hair still messy from sleeping.

"o-oh sorry, i just went to the shop, i was craving some ice cream" you said trying to reassure him.

"Just for ice cream?! you should have woken me up and we could have walked together. do you know how worried i was when i woke up and you weren't there!!" He said panicked.

He let you come in and take your shoes off. He perched on the edge of the sofa nearly drifting to sleep.
You take your coat off and hang it up. You put your slippers on and shuffle over to him. He looks up at you through his messy hair slightly covering his eyes and face but you can still see a glint of anger and worry in his eyes and facial expression.

"i'm sorry minho, i should have woken you up but i'm home now and i'm safe." you say in a gentle tone.

He wraps his arms around you and buries his head in the crook of your neck

"I know you are safe baby but you know how i get worried, i wish you told me you are leaving the house, maybe i could have joined you?"

You could hear him pouting even though his face was buried in your neck.

You giggle at him being cute and soft but feel guilty for making him worried.

"I'm sorry baby, i just didn't want to wake you as it was late and i didn't think you would wake up when i was out." you say stroking his hair.

He pulls back from your neck, cupping your cheeks.

"Well next time, wake me up." he said, his voice croaky.

He reached up and kissed you softly. He pulled back a little and gazes at you, he was still a bit worried about you so he sighs before picking you up bridal style. You squeal as he picks you up. You wrap your arms around his neck securely. He chuckles at your reaction.

"I love you cutie, you really are my sunshine"

He walked towards the bedroom. He places you on the bed, laying you down, and then hovered over you. He gives you one more kiss before laying down next to you and pulling you close, cuddling you.

"i love you baby" you say as you bury your head into his warm chest.
You can feel his heart beating. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you even closer, snuggling into your touch, not wanting to let go. He gives you a light kiss on the top of your head and nuzzles into your neck.

"you know i really do love you, right? no matter what."

It didn't take too long for you to both drift into sleep, all wrapped up with each other and safe.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.

When the morning came both of you woke up cuddling each other.
You slowly opened your eyes to see a sleeping minho with his arms still wrapped around you like you were a teddy bear. You giggled at his cute sleeping face.

When you giggled, Minho opened his eyes, he smiled at you and snuggled himself deeper into your touch.

"good morning baby" he said in his croaky morning voice.