The first day of school!

1

Courtney's POV
I step out of my mom's car and look around seeing everyone getting out of there parents car when I see Bridgette my best friend I've known since kindergarten getting out of her dad's blue jeep.
"Hey Court!" Bridgette yells running up to me. Bridgette wraps her arms around me hugging me tight.

"Hey Bridge." I squeak. Bridgette let's go of me I smiling at me.

"You excited? 7th grade! I can't believe we're in 7th grade next thing you know we'll be in high school!" Bridgette says as we enter the gates of McClain Middle.

"Yeah I'm a bit nervous though." I say thinking about last year.

"Don't be! We will have classes together! And if not I will go up to the front office and beg for me to have classes with you."
Bridgette grins at the thought.

I smile at Bridgette laughing at the thought of her begging to have classes with me which does sound like something she would do.

We go to the whiteboard to look for our advisory classes when a blonde boy sneaks up behind Bridgette and wraps his arms around her.

"What's up Bridge!" The blonde boy grins looking at her.

"Hey Geoff!" Bridgette looks up at Geoff smiling at him.

Bridgette and Geoff met each other in the summer of 6th grade they both went to the same surf camp and as luck so happens he came to the school in the middle of 6th grade last year, I think they like each other but won't admit there feelings which is honestly annoying.

"Geoff wait up!" A boy with black hair and teal eyes yells running up to Geoff, "Wow you left me for your girlfriend." He says looking at Bridgette and Geoff grinning.
Bridgette cheeks flush red and so does Geoff's as they let go of each other immediately looking the other way. Uh yeah sorry about that and she's not my girlfriend." Geoff says rubbing his neck awkwardly.
Bridgette turns back around.
"Yeah we're not together." Bridgette says trying to break the awkwardness.

"Not yet" The black hair boy says.

"Duncan shut up." Geoff says looking at his friend.

"Ow those words stung me." Duncan says putting his hand on his heart being dramatic.

Bridgette and Geoff let out a chuckle as he acts dramatic I roll my eyes my arms crossed a small smile on my face.

Duncan notices me.

"Tough to please princess?" Duncan says giving me his dumb smirk.

I roll my eyes at his pet name he decides to call me.
"Let's look for our advisory classes." I say changing the subject as I walk up to the whiteboard.
"I have Mrs. Kristen." I say seeing my name under her advisory list. "I do too!" Bridgette beams smiling at me.

"I have Coach Hatchet." Geoff says looking at his advisory list.
"Same isn't he the PE coach?" Duncan says.
"He must have an advisory class than." I say looking at Duncan.

Duncan just nods his head not saying a word to me.
"We better head to class or else we're going to be late." I say looking at Bridgette who nods her head in agreement.

"See you guys later!" Bridgette waves at the boys then turns around and we start walking towards class.
                       -☆♡♤◇♧☆♡♤◇♧-

Once we enter class we see everyone sitting at a tabel I scan the classroom and see a table with a brown haired boy sitting there all alone.

"We should go sit with him." I whisper to Bridgette.
Bridgette nods in agreement.