Chapter 2 -Levi

"Where are you?" Ryker asked.

"On my way just about there." I told him.

"How far?"

"'Bout a minute."

"Hurry up we can't wait all day some of us have people to get home to."

"I told dad and papa they were staying at my place for the night."

"Fine." He said as I i parked . I hung up then got out locking up. I went to the door showed the bouncer my ID then went in I looked for my siblings and saw them at a table. I went and sat down beside them.

"You finally made it." Kodi said Playing with her long blonde hair.

"Im not late."

"What took you so long you are usually the earliest one here." Juniper commented.

"Papa was at the office."

"What was he doing there?" Ryker questioned.

"I don't know I think he was trying to figure out what we had pland for dad." I told them.

"Is he suspecting anything?" Kodi asked.

"Yes. He wants to be part of the surprise."

"He will be we need him to help us prepare my house. Whose going to keep him busy?" Oliver asked.

"Nobody since we are going to start getting everything ready the day before we just need to pick everything up the day of the party."

"How long is the party going to be?" Felicity questioned.

"About an hour for supper since we are going to do a family day since that is what he wanted."

"Who is going to make the food?" Azalea asked.

"I am going to have aunty Jen call me and we are going tale it while you are at the escape room."

"What are we going to do before that?" Kodi questioned.

"Dad is going to choose." I replied.

"So you have everything planned?" Ryker asked.

"As far as that yes."

"Alright any thing new in yalls lives?" Juniper asked as a boy with an all black outfit came over, He was wearing a black cropped top with a hood over his black brown hair. Black booty shorts with two buckles on each side, and small heeled boots. He was an employee since he was wearing a choker and a bracelet. I don't remember anything that happened since I was too focused on how beautiful his pale white skin was and his beautiful blue eyes. I felt the mark on my upper arm start to tingle.

"So." I heard Juniper started. I looked at her.

"Is he yours?" Felicity asked.

"He didn't seem to feel anything."

"He was probably busy with the order." Azalea mumbled.

"Or his mark hasn't developed completely yet." Kodi suggested.

"How old do you think he is?"

"He looks 15 but is probably 20." Ryker said.

"He's 17. We were in the same class in kindergarten." Oliver mumbled.

"How do you remember that?" Juniper asked confused.

"I do he looks like his dad used to. He didn't come to school after kindergarten. His dad's died that summer. Uncle Ian was his dad's lawyer but he went missing."

"How do you know this?" Kodi questioned.

"When I was with Uncle Ian I helped him organize and saw the file." He informed us. I saw him coming back with a cupple of drinks. He gave them to the person who ordered them.

"He's really cute." Felicity commented.

"He also looks supper innocent." Kodi remarked.

"Are you going to talk to him?" Ryker asked.

"Maybe after he's done working."

"He looks really tired." Oliver mumbled as he came for the second time. When he brought the last two drinks he put one down in front of Flora. He then stood still looking into space. He started to sway Azalea touched his arm making him start to hyperventilate the then started shaking dropping the cup he had in his hand. "Azalea stop touching him." Kodi yelled . She let go of him.

"What do we do?" Oliver asked crying. The boy then fell Azalea catched him tears in her eyes afraid. I got up and picked him up.

"Ryker call the hospital. Azalea bring Oliver and Juniper home. Flora go tell Gregery what happened. Felicity and Kodi come with me." I said walking to my truck. And putting him in the back seat. Felicity sat in the front. While Kodi was in the back making sure he was ok since she was in medical school.