CHAPTER 17: Danger Comes Back??

Preview:

They were all complaining about Neo Winning. Chimon, I and Win were just talking and enjoying the good vibes that filled the room finally being able to spend time with our friends.

Chimon's POV:

I woke up hearing a gunshot the complete silence... I jump out of bed and run out of the bedroom to find Perth staring at his mom on the floor all covered in blood with a gun in her hand. I turn over to see Perth's dad also with a gun in his hand...

Perth: Chimon...

Chimon: what happened...?

Perth's dad: we will tell you later

Perth: what do mean we?

Perth's dad: well me but first have y'all talked to heart?

Chimon: no

Perth: not at all we have been living here for like a few days and MOM ALMOST KILLED ME?!

Perth's dad: I will tell y'all right now but let me make a call

Perth: okay

He walks out into the hall.

Perth: wtf.

Chimon: I thought we were gonna be safe its been like 3 days

Perth: yeah no like 2 days at least

Chimon: weird?

Perth: yeah I thought we would be safe but how did she find us?

Chimon: I don't know

Perth's dad comes back with 3 other people and they start picking up well... the mess and leave.

Perth's dad: okay guys sit down

Perth: alright

We all sit down waiting for him to tell us what happened.

Perth's dad: Alright remember when I told you guys that ur mom would not like to track you or something along those lines?

Perth: yeah?

Perth's dad: well it was a lie I knew she had all of that but I didn't want to make y'all worry I was trying to keep y'all safe but she got to you guys first but thankful I got here a few seconds later or she would have killed-

Perth: me right?

Perth's dad: no Chimon.

Chimon: why me?

Perth's dad: you're the person that Perth loves the most and if she got her hands on you then she has all the power in her hands plus he wouldn't kill her own son.

Perth: right.

Chimon: but she would kill me

Perth's dad: yes you are her power she knows that Perth will do anything to not get you hurt but it doesn't even matter if she got what she wanted because she would kill you either way she hates you so much because of your mother.