The Beginning [1]

The Image above: https://pin.it/5awN6SPor
(It's my man ya'll 🤭🎀)

---

The moon cast its silvery glow over Midgar, painting the city's steel and iron with a ghostly hue. You found yourself in a secluded corner of the city, away from the bustling chaos of the slums and the overwhelming presence of Shinra's influence. Tonight was supposed to be just another night, a moment of peace stolen from the relentless grind of life under the Plate. But fate had other plans.

You had heard whispers of Sephiroth, the legendary Soldier whose prowess in battle was unmatched, and whose presence commanded both awe and fear. Yet nothing could have prepared you for the moment he stepped into your life.

It started with a feeling, a shiver down your spine as you wandered through the dimly lit alleyways. You paused, sensing something-or someone-watching you. Turning slowly, your eyes widened as you saw him, a figure clad in black, with long, silver hair cascading like a waterfall of moonlight. His green eyes, piercing and intense, locked onto yours, and for a moment, the world seemed to stand still.

"Are you lost?" His voice was smooth, almost hypnotic, and it sent a thrill through your entire being.

You shook your head, struggling to find your voice. "No, I... I'm just... looking for some peace."

He took a step closer, and you could feel the raw power emanating from him, a force that seemed almost otherworldly. "Peace is a rare commodity in this world," he said, a hint of melancholy in his tone. "Especially in a place like this."

You couldn't tear your eyes away from him, mesmerized by his presence. "Why are you here?" you asked, curiosity getting the better of you.

Sephiroth's lips curved into a small, enigmatic smile. "I could ask you the same question."

A silence fell between you, heavy and charged with unspoken emotions. There was something in his gaze, something that spoke of loneliness and a longing for understanding. Against your better judgment, you felt a strange connection to him, a pull that you couldn't explain.

"Maybe... we're both looking for something," you said softly.

His eyes flickered with something you couldn't quite identify, but it was gone as quickly as it had appeared. "Perhaps," he murmured, his gaze never leaving yours. "What is your name?"

You told him, and the way he repeated it, as if savoring the sound, sent shivers down your spine.

"Sephiroth," you whispered, the name feeling both foreign and familiar on your lips.

He nodded, you asked if you could stay with him for whatever reason you had.

Against all reason, he found himself agreeing. He led you through the labyrinthine streets, his presence a constant, comforting shadow. As the night wore on, you talked-of dreams and fears, of a world that seemed to be falling apart at the seams. You discovered a side of Sephiroth that few had ever seen, a man burdened by his past and uncertain of his future.

Hours passed like minutes, and before you knew it, dawn was breaking over the horizon, casting a golden light over Midgar. As the first rays of sunlight touched his face, Sephiroth turned to you, an inscrutable expression in his eyes.

"Thank you," he said quietly. "For tonight."

You smiled, a warmth blossoming in your chest. "Anytime."

"Perhaps we'll meet again," he whispered, and as quickly as he appeared he dissapeared even quicker.

And then he was gone, a fleeting shadow disappearing into the morning light. You stood there, heart pounding, knowing that your life had been irrevocably changed. The city around you slowly came to life, but all you could think about was the silver-haired Soldier who had stolen a piece of your heart.

In the days that followed, you found yourself looking for him, hoping for another chance encounter. And though he remained elusive, the memory of that night lingered, a reminder that even in the darkest of places, there was light to be found. And perhaps, just perhaps, your paths would cross again, bound by the crimson threads of fate.
.
.
.
What do you guys think about it? I'm open to all feedback! Should it continue? Let me know!