Chapter 1

It has been 5 years since I've seen Haru and I was so excited I was gonna be seeing him and Makoto and Nagisa again after so many years.

I was getting ready

Me and my dad had boarded the plane to Tokyo I was so excited, I heard about the swimming competition that was coming up and that Haru, Nagisa and Mako were competing with another guy called Rei, I was gonna go and meet them but my dad told me I n...

Me and my dad had boarded the plane to Tokyo I was so excited, I heard about the swimming competition that was coming up and that Haru, Nagisa and Mako were competing with another guy called Rei, I was gonna go and meet them but my dad told me I needed to get packed and I needed to enroll in a school, lucky for me I was enrolled in Iwatobi high school, the same school that Haru and the others were in. I was so excited to see them especially Haru, my tiny crush on Haru had grown much bigger than it was when I was 12.

"So your name is Hotaru Kinomoto? Am I correct?" The teacher asked me "Y-yes, yes I am" I stuttered a little out of nervousness giving a small smile "Welcome to Iwatobi high school!!!" She said cheerfully "I am miss A and it's very nice to meet you miss Kinomoto" she smiled warmly at me "Thank you, it's nice to meet you too" I said returning her smile.

The day had continued as a normal school day, however I couldn't seem to make any friends so I sat at lunch all by myself.

I was eating my lunch quietly until I heard someone yell my name "Hotaru?!?" I turned my head and said "Nagisa?" He smiled at me and he saw behind standing behind him was Makoto and Haru as well as a redheaded girl whom somewhat resembled Rin and a guy with glasses. Nagisa came over and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back, "Wow Hotaru you look somewhat different and yet somewhat the same" Nagisa said "Umm....thank you? I think?" I said not sure to take it as a compliment or an insult, "Hotaru it's nice so to see you after so long" Makoto said coming up to hug me as well "yeah it has been a long time" I hug back after a few seconds I hear someone clear their throat "And what about me?" Haru says he's face flushed from jealousy, I smiled at him and hugged him tightly "I've missed you Haru" I say a tear falling from down on my cheek "I've missed you too Taru" he says and calls me by the nickname only he used to call me.

That night Haru had invited me to have dinner at his house so we could catch up, so I went and we had a blast and I felt myself falling for him even more.

Author's note*
I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter it's also very short but it's kinda late where I am and I need to go to bed but I hope you guys enjoy it 😊.