part 3~ fired.

Warnings~
•⚠️My au!⚠️
•⚠️Gay scenes/ couples⚠️
•⚠️SMUT. 🤭 🤫⚠️
•⚠️Sh / suicidal thoughts/ suicide⚠️
•⚠️abuse⚠️
•⚠️swearing⚠️
Enjoy~ ❤️

Recap

As a few hours pass by I go to give my papers to my boss. I have the three folders in my hand and I open the door. I drop the folders and my eyes widen as I see the sight. I tear up..

Bakugou's POV

My eyes widen as I see izuku at the door. His eyes are filled with water..?! As he runs out I quickly push the my assistant off me.

"What the fuck was you thinking?!" I shout at him. "I-im s-sorry sir i-i just wanted to say I liked you.. b-but I was too scared to tell you.. so I showed you.." my eyes light with anger

"YOU'RE FIRED." His eyes widen and he tears up "b-but sir! Please I need this job! I swear I'll do better!" I glare at him. "Pack your stuff."

I growl as he rushes to the office linked to mine. Now I have to find a fucking person for my assistant. Great fucking fun. I sigh and remember izuku. I should probably- wait. Why was he crying.

Is izuku jealous.. no.. is izuku in love with me?! No.. I'm not gay.. I've never even liked izuku. I should still check on him.

I walk to his office and I knock on the door opening it. His eyes are puffy again. "Izuku..?" He looks up at me. His eyes look empty "what is it sir.." the tone in his voice makes me shiver..

"Izuku are you alright..? If what you saw bothered you I'm sorry.." he lets out a deep sigh. "Why would I care about who you're dating." I try not to laugh but a few snickers come out

"What's so funny!?" I Chuckle. "Izuku I'm not even close to dating him. He said he wanted to tell me something. But then he said he'd show me instead. And he kissed me. I fired him straight after."

I watch as his face softens "you fired him..? But why..?" I scoff. "Well I'm not gay obviously. If I have a gay male who kissed me without consent obviously I'm going to fire them" I raise an eyebrow as izuku once looks sad again

"Is something the matter? Did I say anything wrong" he slowly shakes his head "i-im fine sir.." I sigh as these same lines keep coming up. He's obviously lying to me as per usual.

Narrator's POV.
As a few days go by izuku stopped coming to work and called in sick, this making katsuki worried and concerned about him, he shows up to his house.

Izuku's POV
I hear my mother opens the door.. I wonder who's there. Probably the mailman. "Izuku honey!" I hear her call.. do I have to go downstairs.. I sigh and force myself downstairs.

"Yes m-" my eyes widen. "S-sir? W-what are you doing here..?!" As soon as my mother leaves he pulls me upstairs to my room "sir-" he cuts me off. "What the fuck is wrong?!" He shouts quietly.

"I-i was sick.." I flinch as he slams his fist onto the wall. "don't give me that bullshit izuku midoriya! Tell me the fucking truth." I look away slightly but he forcefully grabs my chin and turns my head.

"Speak." He growls, sending shivers down my spine. "W-well.. I.."
I hesitate. "A few days ago you.. you well.. when you fired the man"
"What about him?" I sigh. "I-i like you.. and when you said you wasn't gay.. I.." his eyes widen and I look down in embarrassment.

"I-im sorry sir i-" I feel his lips press against mine, my eyes widen but I close them after a few moments. I pull away for air before he pulls me back in. One of his hands grips my waist gently but roughly at the same time, the other cupping my cheek, raising my lips towards his.

I pull away "i-i thought-" he kisses me again. "Shut up.. don't say anything else.." I feel him push me on the bed and climb on top of me "k-kacchan.." I look up at him. "Don't worry.. I won't do anything without consent." I smile at his understanding.

"Thank you.. I'd love to do it.. b-but not now.. does this mean you like me.. or.. was it a pity kiss.." he chuckles and grabs my chin. "It was certainly not a pity kiss.. be mine.." my face flushes.

"O-okay.." I reply. I watch as his eyes travel to my arm, his eyebrow raises at the sight of the bandages on my hand "what happened to your arm?" He looks at my other arm and sees the same thing but the bandage is much bigger.

"I-i.. I was upset.. and scared.. and alone.. and I could'nt stop myself fro-" his eyes soften. My voice trails off as his beautiful red eyes captivate me.. "izuku.. do you self harm..?"

My head comes back to the real world and the look of sadness and disappointment shows clearly in his face.. I look away, ashamed of my actions. "I'm horrible and selfish.. aren't I..?"

"Izuku." I look at him. "You are .NOT. selfish. Just because doing self harm isn't good, dosent mean it make you selfish because you did do it."

(Bro this feels rushed. Also I'm tired and slowly falling asleep just writing this LOL)  Word count: 939 (from here)

⚠️ smut upcoming 🤭⚠️

I feel his lips press against mine once more. My eyes close and I let him capture me in his body.. I let out a shaky breath. "Y-you're making me feel flustered.." his voice is low and raspy. "Good.."

The feeling of his hot breath on my neck and his lips up to my ear makes my body shiver in pleasure. "May I..?" I open my eyes as he asks for my consent. I think for a moment.. before noding

Is this really happening..?

His warm veiny hands travel up my waist and under my shirt, pulling it over my head. He tosses my shirt across the room. He sits up for a moment taking off his own. "W-what are you planning to do with me..?" I ask in a shaky voice. He runs a knuckle across my cheek, sitting his hand under my chin.

"Whatever you want izuku.." he looks down at me. My body tenses and my brain empties. "I.. don't know.."  he lets out a little chuckle and gets off of me. "You're mine now. Just remember that." He pulls his shirt back on and kisses my cheek, right next to my lip as if he was teasing me.

"See you at work. Oh and. I have something to offer you tomorrow." He smirks and walks out of the room. I hear the door close and I finally managed to gasp and move again. I-im dating my boss..? Who also happened to be my childhood friend..

HAI! OMG TYSM FOR ALL THE READS AND THE PEOPLE WHO SAVED THIS. TYSM IF YOU HVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS PLS TELL ME ❤️❤️