𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

(ɴᴏᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ʀᴇᴀᴅ!)

📍🏘️
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20
12:46ᴘᴍ

𝐒𝐚𝐡'𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬|17 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

Sitting in just staring out at nothing in particular, I hear my phone ping.

Taking it up, I opened it seeing that it was a message from Tasia.

Twin👯‍♀️😝💕

Heyy😝

Wassup?

Wanna come over?

sure. When?

Anytime yuh ready

ahh. Soon fwd

lata..

seen.

Heading downstairs to the kitchen to prepare a little snack for lunch.

Deciding on making a quick smoothie I gathered the tools and ingredients cutting them up.

When I was finished, I made the smoothie and cleaned up the kitchen.

Being that I already showered I went and changed my clothes before getting my phone and airpods.

Calling my mom to tell her that I was going over by Fantasia's house. I went to the garage taking up one of my father car keys.

I don't thing he will notice if one of the cars aren't there there is too much, though I'm kinda worried because he doesn't like the idea of me driving.

Pity him nuh know seh we a bad driva from a talla time ino.

Going to the black Toyota Mark X I used the fob key to unlock it getting in.

Starting the car the engines roar alive.

Connecting my phone to the aux, I drove out to the front gates waiting for them to automatically open for me to drive out.

Driving out, I looked to ensure the gates closed back before speeding off to my destination.

.

.

Pulling up at tasias house, I turned down the music parking the car before getting out and closing it.

Walking up her door steps, I could see her head peeping g out form the living room.