In Your Eyes

Y/N's POV:

Its been a few more weeks now and not only are Jenna and i back together but Im finally getting ready to release my new album, Jenna and I are sat in the studio with the full album on screen my eyes graze the screen making sure each song is in the order I had set them to. Jenna had her head leaning on my shoulder as she arm wrapped around my bicep.

A few seconds more and I pressed the button to upload the album labelled 'After Hours' to my YouTube then I went to my instagram to announce the release on there. Honestly I don't think the album is gonna get anywhere but there's no point in working on it then not releasing it.

TheWeeknd Edit Profile

                      TheWeeknd       Edit Profile

Liked by JennaOrtega and 99k others

TheWeeknd AFTER HOURS OUT NOW!

Comments

JennaOrtega: so proud of you bb <3
Replies
TheWeeknd: ❤️
             XOTWOD_fp: @HaydenChristiensen
             HaydenChristiensen: BRO WTFFFFF!!!!
AliyahOrtega: AHAHAHHA

BILLIEEILISH: FUCK YEAHHHH!!!
ArianaGrande: This is amazing!
XOTWOD_fp: WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED

I felt Jenna smiling against my skin "you know you should go on tour again" I glance down at her to find her brown doe eyes looking right back up at me "you think?" She nods "but make it even bigger than your Starboy tour" I raise an eyebrow "bigger?" She nodded again "I could get Enrique to help with designs and stuff" I nodded starting to like the idea "yeah but I feel like I gotta release another album before that Jen" she thinks for a second "okay so while you do all of that, I'll get with Enrique to help with stage design and whatever and get Mike Dean to help with set lists once you've finished your album."