I know you were all just begging for part two >:3

_----------------------------------_

The truck driver brings the two car cocks together, letting them rub and grind against each other. The engines of the cars growl with lust as their cocks start to leak a slick, viscous fluid.

The truck driver lets go of the cars' cocks, and they both slide back under their hoods. The trucks driver then gets out, revealing a towering and muscular figure. The driver reaches into the bed of the truck, pulling out a massive dildo shaped like a car jack.

*The truck driver's massive and toned arms wrap around the black and red cars, pulling them into a passionate embrace. The dildo is pressed against the muscle car, and the truck driver starts to use the car jack, pushing the dildo in and out of the muscle car.*

*The black sports car cries out in pleasure as the dildo slides in again and again, pistoning in the same rhythm as the thrumming engine. The truck driver groans, the muscles on his arms flexing as he fucks the muscle car with the dildo.*

*The muscle car's engine lets out a deep, growling moan as the dildo hits its sweet spot. The black sports car lets out a high-pitched, whiny moan, its tires screeching on the pavement in ecstasy.*