"Pull yourself together!"

Goshiki was practicing with his team after school and right when he did a just about perfect spike Date tech walked in and they had to line up. When Koganegawa finally walked in the flashed each other a bright smile waving before heading back to practice with their team a bit more before the practice match. "Sooo Goshiki! That's Koganegawa right?" Tendou had asked as they were practicing serving "mhm.. that's him, what were you talking about this morning when you said I was 'oblivious' what am I being oblivious about?" Tendou had to stifle a laugh "I'm sure you'll find out soon enough.." Goshiki rolled his eyes as he continued practicing his serves. When it was finally time for their practice match they got in ready and the match started. Goshiki couldn't seem to pull himself together and he couldn't focus he kept on finding himself starring at Koganegawa. "Dude pull yourself together..!" Shirabu had whispered to Goshiki snapping him out of his starring trance for the third time already and it was just the first set. "Sorry.." Goshiki had responded trying to pay attention a light blush taunting his cheeks.  Goshiki had made a few good spikes and serves which got Shiratorizawa some more point even they were already pretty far ahead, and Goshiki did end up spoting Koganegawa starring at him a bit throughout the match. Goshiki was getting ready to block a spike from Futakuchi when he noticed Koganegawa changing his form and Goshiki was the closest to him so he quickly dived for the ball that Koganegawa was going to dump successfully getting it up. Eventually the match was over and Shiratorizawa won surprisingly not that far ahead. After they all said their thanks Goshiki just decided to head straight to his dorm with Koganegawa earning a few stares from his teammates and a raised eyebrow by Tendou.

[313 words 😘]

[A.N sorry if it's bad it was rushed and honestly I suck at describing volleyball matches]