16|•

Hello lovelies,
  Please do vote and bhoot sare aache aache comments 😔🙂
This chapter is not edited so please feel free to tell the mistakes but politely no harsh words needed .
Thank you 🙏

Aaj BPJ fir se Jeet gyi , batao kon BJP ko chata tha or kon Congress ko. ??
Till then ,

Happy Reading 📖

Author's POV

As they both left from the warehouse and move towards their cars . Before settling in the car Advik said Bro don't take tension just talk to Shivansh and everything will be  fixed .

Yeah bro , I am directly going to have a talk with Shivansh before it's too late.
Bye you relax ,If anything happens I'll let you know .

Saying this both settled in their cars and move towards their destination .

After starting the car Adhyay calls Shivansh , after two or three rings Shivansh picks the call and said

( S- Shivansh ,  A- Adhyay)

S- Hello bro , What happen that you calls this time .

A- Nothing , Everything is fine but , I just want to talk to you about something important .
If we can have a talk just now

S - Okk , no problem meet me at  my study room in 30 minutes.

A- Alright , I'll be there in sometime .

After disconnecting the call Adhyay thinks about how to tell Shivansh everything but after sometime he stops overthinking and let the time decide how will Shivansh react .

Thinking about all these he reached Chauhan Mansion within 20 minutes .

After parking his car he moves towards the study room and without knocking enters in the Room.

Where Shivansh was  already there , Adhaya moves towards the vacant chair and settled on it.

Bro Coffee or tea anything you want Shivansh ask Adhaya.

No just a glass of water and I am fine don't take tension .

Just listen to me carefully and think before you react Adhyay told Shivansh .

Okk I'm relaxed just don't exaggerate and tell .

Shivansh,I don't know if you know or not but I really before Adhyay completes his sentence

Shivansh said You really like my Sister.
M 'I right or I'm right .

Yeah you are right ,I really like or you can say I really your sister .
I never want to kept it as a secret from you , but I also don't want to tell you before confirming about Amara's feeling for me .

That you means to say that my sister also likes you. Asked Shivansh

Yess, she also likes me and she is very tensed about your reaction when you get to know about her feelings told Adhyay

Why would  ,I'll be  having a problem with  both of you being together ,I'll be really happy because I know you'll  keep my sister really happy.

And if she is happy then ,I am also happy .

What my sister wants she get but only if that's best for her.

Anything else you'll want to tell Shivansh asked

  ohh , Yeah theirs a problem you remember when we were in college theirs a girl who is very much into me but ,I rejected her but she didn't get it and always try to befriend with us to get closer  Adhyay asked .

Yeah I remember sister of  Mr . Raghuvendra Arora  .

Yeah , she returns back again and her  brother tried to kill our men , so that we fear him and I marry his sister. .

And you know I love your sister ,I can't marry any other girl and that too  her never .

So , I'm thinking let's just finish this game all together .There's a lot of fun. .

But in it may be Amaya gets a little hurt   ...
So , I am thinking before making any plan first ,I'll talk to her and then let's the game begin.

Okk , but don't hurt her , if she gets hurt much I'll kill you .

Don't cross your limits Shivansh always keep this in mind whom you are talking to before showing me your this attitude .Adhyay told in little higher voice .

Okk , I know I am talking to the crown prince of Jaipur but don't hurt my sister .Shivansh spoke softly.

After the conversation gets over  , Adhyay moves towards downstairs to go to his home  . As he is coming downstairs he collide with something    ohhh nooooo someone who fragile and delicate as Rose .. Just his Rose .

In this Amara's. Leg tripped and she gets to hit  the floor and to subside the pain she close her eyes but never touched the ground then she slowly opens her eyes and found herself in Adhyay's tight and secure arms .

Adi , Amara whisper listening to her voice Adhaya came to his senses and both stand straight.

Adi  what are you doing here at this time Amara asked ,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.guys jaldi jaldi  se star ko dabao , m waiting .
.  

Will Adhyay told the truth to Amara or not ?

Entry of new  lead in next chapter .

Guys only  1 commented on the name refrence .

Please do suggest more name for the female second character .

If you like do comment and hit the star button.

Guys please follow me also . pretty please 🥺.

Till than,  Thank you 🙂

Tata