Chapter 10

Recap
I stopped crying when i heared someone called me.

"Gem" it's him. My most hated and loved person.

I composed myself as he walked towards me. Honestly, i don't want to talk to him right now but i can't run away again. I don't know where to run off again. He sat beside the swing that i'm sitting at.

"Gem, please listen to me first. I know it's all rushed and so sudden. I know you're uncomfortable too but i'm not sorry for confessing the feelings i felt. Please let me explain" I looked at him, and my tears became visible again.

"I don't know anymore Fourth. I don't know what I did wrong. I thought we love each other but you left me and came back like nothing happened. What do you think how am i suppoed to feel" I sobbed louder, unable to contain my emotions that i kept hidden for years.

"I know, i know, it's all my fault. I'm sorry Gem, i never want to leave you, i just need to. I have to"

"I still don't understand why do you have to leave me"

"I have to be trained in order to be rightful to you. I need to be strong so i can be worthy of you."

"So it's all because of me? You know i don't care about your background is. So is my family"

"I have to prove it to myself because you're too perfect for me. But me? I'm just an orphan who's kept and being fed by the parents of my lover"

"So it's all about your ego. I can't believe you can leave me for your pride."

"I'm sorry Gem, please forgive me. Please give me one more chance to make it up to you."

"Give me time to think about it. It's not easy to forgive let alone to give chance to someone who once broke my heart and trust."

"Yes, take all of the time you need. I'll wait for you even if take years"

And with that i fell, but not in the ground as i felt an arm grabbed me. Maybe because of the exhaustion of my continous crying and with all the running i performed.

---------

I woke up with sore legs and an arm wrapped around me. 'Huh? AN ARM?!!' I   immidiately look at the owner of the arm. 'It's Fourth's??!!' 'Nice Gemini, too much for thinking about giving him a chance' I looked at myself and again, my clothes are diffrent, so is Fourth's. 'Why do i kept on being unconscious and getting take cared of by him' I sigh on relief that we're on my room. I don't know what will I do if we're on his penthouse. I can't shake the thought of what possible things did p'Phu and him did his penthouse.

I know I sound crazy buti remember p'Phu took extra care of Fot way back when we're still together, even though i'm his cousin. So i won't be surprise if he did have a crush of Fot. I carefully removed Fot's hands in me although i don't really want to. I walked into the bathroom and did my routine half mindedly. After that, i saw Fot still sleeping. I looked at him, carefully examining his face. 'How can someone be as handsome as you while sleeping? Do God really have favorites?' I shaked my head and walked out in my room before he catch me staring at him.

I walked down stairs and saw p'Phu. I almost forgot about him. I don't know hlw to face him especially it's because.of him why i run off last night.

"Hey nong. Come join me for breakfast"
P'Phu invited me at the breakfast nook. I bowed my head slightly walking to him. I can't really face him. I looked at the foods in the table and tried to focus on helping myself. I was about to grab the toast when p'Phu gave me his with butter. I thanked him and ate the toast he gave me.