《ch.7: why...?》

×Shellington's pov×
Kwazii explained the mission...

And we left, to the breaking reef, but we were attacked, by a Black-and-brown cat and a white cat...

Who were they?

×Tweak's pov×
After a while... I returned to the octopod, I couldn't stay here.....

×Barnacles's pov×
I went to check on tweak "tweak?" I said "You good?" I asked "sorry for leaving the mission cap..." she said...

I sighed.... sitting by her room.... I tried to talk to her but after a bit she left...

×Shellington's pov×
We got back from the mission but we couldn't find Tweak "didn't she return...?" I asked... "yes...." Kwazii said "she left the Octopod a hour before you returned..." Barnacles said...

Two more hours past...

Tweak still didn't return....

I was starting to worry, paani came from the room he was left in and saw me looking at the pool in the launch bay..

×Paani's pov×
"What you doing?" I asked....

"Tweak is missing"

I looked at him... "Well that ain't good..." I said...

×Barnacles's pov×
We started to prepare to search....

Where did Tweak go?

×Kwazii's pov×
We searched for tweak for a while, Until we found a white cat with brown eyes attacking her, we saved her, taking her back to the octopod....

We stayed by her as Peso cared for her....

×Shellington's pov×
Who was that cat? He attacked twice now..

"How.... did you find me?" Tweak asked...

"You weren't very far..." I said

Tweak looked away...

I sighed and left the room..

×Tweak's pov×
I walked out of the medical bay and started to 'Tweak' some of my inventions....

Peso suddenly came in... he sighed "tweak you shouldn't be here, you should be resting..." Peso said....

"I'm just working on my inventions... Peso" I said.... "alright..." he said "alot happened, if you Want to talk-" peso started... "I'm fine Peso..." I said...

Peso left...

I sighed...

After a while I left the Octopod, I couldn't stay, I was a traitor... why did they come looking for me?

×Shellington's pov×
I sighed.... still wondering why Tweak did what she did... why did she not ask for help....?

Or had we not listened...? We would have so I doubt that was it...

Then why?..