𝟎𝟎 - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

How are you today? Today, I present you: Behind The Shadows: Pt. 1. This work is an AU of the Roblox® game: Piggy. However, many of the things that will be seen in this story don't ocurr in the original game.

As well, I must say that I have added various characters to the story so that it is adapted to what I have proposed to myself for this AU. Not all the characters will have the same personality or name that in game.

Before you start reading without being informed, what is an AU?

An AU — Alternative Universe — is a definition used in FanFics, when you use characters that have already been created, but you create a story that is way different than the original, changing multiple aspects of it. 

Now that you're informed, I must also add that this story will contain:

• Racy scenes, characters insulting each other, etc.

• Furries everywhere.

• There will be mention of some topics that may be sensitive to some. Reader discretion is advised.

Next, the presentation of the characters.

-'๑'- Olivia "Liv" Ottterson Omen: a 24-year-old British human who lost her parents to the Cannonc meteorite at a young age. She lived with foster parents from the age of 13, after the government took custody from her uncle, who had turned out to be a pedophile.

-'๑'- Weenie Willow Walker Wang: a 27-year-old gray she-wolf, American. She was born in the United States, but made her arrival in Lucella at the age of 2, living most of her life there.          - Father: Warren Walker Walsh, a 43-year-old American gray wolf, an abusive father. Not much is known about him, except that he is still incarcerated at Hughes Unit Prison.          - Mother: Wei Wang Weihong, a Tibetan wolf born in China, migrated to Lucella at age 25 and died 10 years later trying to arrest a criminal gang.

-'๑'- Lily "Lil-E" Reiko Wang Weihong: a 27-year-old hybrid, of whom quite a bit is unknown, her nationality is unknown, but she is considered Korean-Japanese by acquaintances. She was adopted by Weenie's mother shortly after her arrival in Lucella, so they only share the maternal surname. Her nickname "Lil-E" is divided in two: "Lil" is a diminutive of "Little" and the "E" is for the word "Eccentric", meaning "Little Eccentric", a nickname she only uses among friends.          - Mother: Wei Wang Weihong
-'๑'- Jenniffer "The Intimidating" Jeong-hui Wang Weihong: a 27-year-old white tigress, her nationality is unknown, but she is considered Korean by acquaintances. She appears to be one-eyed, and her only visibly functional eye (the right one) is a bright white color, with no pupil. Her nickname was given by Lily's 3rd personality, Rosaline.          - Mother: Wei Wang Weihong

-'๑'- Rosaline "Little Rose" Rina Wang Weihong: a 27-year-old Hokkaido filly, her nationality is unknown, but she is considered Japanese by acquaintances. Apparently, she is blind. Her nickname "Little Rose" is of unknown origin.           - Mother: Wei Wang Weihong

-'๑'- Jessyca "Queevil" Joen Wang Weihong: 27-year-old gray wolf, her nationality is unknown but she is considered American by her acquaintances. She appears to be one-eyed, and her only visibly functional eye (the left one) is a bright white color, with no pupil. Her nickname, "Queevil", was given by Lily's 3rd personality, Rosaline, and is of unknown origin.          - Mother: Wei Wang Weihong

-'๑'- Peter "Pony" Patya Patlatsky Pitkänen: a 22-year-old Palomino horse, born in the United States, but with Russian nationality. He is the only son of the owner of Pakron Corporation.          - Father: Petr Patlatsky Pobedinsky, a 49 year old Palomino horse, Russian nationality. He is Peter's father and owner of Pakron Corporation. At some point, the press will discover that he was never straight and faithful, but cheated on his wife with a man.
        - Mother: Piritta (PiPi) Pitkänen Palmu, a Karelian pony of Finnish nationality. Her acquaintances and friends of her son called her "PiPi", because it sounded better than her name and was the combination of the first syllable of her first name and her first surname. Committed suicide at the age of 35.

-'๑'- Zazie "Zizzy" Zara Zachrey Zelly: a 20-year-old mountain zebra, British nationality. Older sister to Zena and Zuzana, incredibly overprotective with both of them.

-'๑'- Maryam "Mimi" Millie Moore Marsham: a 21-year-old golden mole, British nationality. Her father owns a powerful company that manufactures home appliances, so he tried to ally with Pakron Corporation, being about to marry Peter out of obligation.

-'๑'- Gaillard "Giraffy" Garot Gagnon: a 22-year-old southern giraffe, of French nationality. Because many of his acquaintances think his name is unpronounceable, he always asks to be called Giraffy.

-'๑'- Piao "Pandy" Pian Pan: a 25-year-old giant panda, she is Chinese. She suffers from hematophilia, which makes her need the use of blood during sexual intercourse, this makes her constantly single.

-'๑'- Bernie "Baren" Boucher Baker: a 26-year-old Canadian grizzly bear. Not much to say about him, as he generally keeps his personal information to himself only.
-'๑'- Katraine "Katie" Karen Kleffer Kohler: a 22 year old Chartreux cat, she is of French nationality. She has a strange "condition", which allows her to enter a "Space", within which she begins to act like a 5-7 year old child, and constantly needs a caregiver whom she will call "her Daddy", but due to past caregivers leaving her, she developed autophobia, the irrational fear of being abandoned. She was a medicine student due to family pressure, but did not practice it due to her "condition."

-'๑'- Kinsley "Kitty" Kimberly Knight Kane: a 21-year-old American Maine Coon cat. She developed taphophobia, the fear of being buried alive, because her abusers tried to bury her in a hole at the age of 5.

-'๑'- Ferdy Filip Facer Ford: a 23-year-old black ferret, of British nationality. Katie currently considers him her "Daddy", and he plans to make it that way for a long time to come. As he began that kind of relationship with Katie, he developed anomaxia, who knows why.

-'๑'- Felix Flynn Fowler Ferguson: a 24-year-old red fox, British nationality. He practiced as an actor before the infection, but gave it up at the beginning of the infection. At the same time of being an actor, on behalf of Lily and Jessyca, he became the owner of a chain of brothels.

-'๑'- Zena "Zee" Zalie Zachrey Zelly: a 12-year-old mountain zebra, British nationality. Zazie's younger sister and Zuzana's twin. She is mute, so she generally expresses less than the others, which led to her being bullied at a young age.

-'๑'- Zuzana "Zuzy" Zinah Zachrey Zelly: a 12-year-old mountain zebra, British national. Zazie's younger sister and Zena's twin. At the age of 4 she was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, which caused her to be bullied from a young age, but it all stopped after an autism conference held at her school, unlike Zena.

-'๑'- Georgie Granger Piggy Powell: a 13-year-old British Landrace pig, British nationality. His entire family were patients 0, 1 and 2, consequently being the first to be infected, so he automatically lost them at the onset of infection.

-'๑'- William Radd Warrender Wang: a 10-year-old gray wolf, British nationality. He is the son of Weenie and the son of Shil Labs owner Ragnold Warrender. He escaped from his hiding place with his mother to look for his father who was infected. His whereabouts are currently unknown.

-'๑'- Ragnold Wolfe Warrender Webb: a 27-year-old gray wolf, British nationality. Father of William and husband of Weenie. He met Weenie in high school, and married her at the age of 23. He became a father at the age of 24. He became infected 10 months after the onset of infection, leaving Weenie alone with William.

Some key information has been added for some characters, such as: information about their parents (in case it is relevant to the story, otherwise, parents' names have not been added, but may be mentioned in the story), age, nationality of the characters, and species.