1

Lucy's POV

"MORNING MINNA!" I yelled through the guild hall that morning. As usual the guild payed no attention and didn't give me the light of day. I sat down at the bar but didn't order anything. Not even Levy talks to me anymore. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see Natsu.

"Lucy Im kicking you off the team. All you do is hide behind you're spirits and complain. You don't go on Jobs unless its for rent. So what im saying is your weak and Team Natsu has no place for the weak." He said and I almost started crying then and there. I thought he liked me. This wasn't fair. What did I do to deserve this? I don't think I can do this anymore.

"You think im weak fine. OPEN GATES OF ALL MY SPIRITS!" I yelled and all of my spirits appeared in the room. Loke rushed to my side as I slumped a little.

"You shouldn't of done that Lucy. You're Magic Energy is-" he started but I cut him off.

"Shut up. You'll only make this harder." I told him. He looked at me confused. I stood up and took a breath,

"I'm breaking my contracts with all of you. I need to get stronger and I can't hide behind you for the rest of my life." I said. Some of my spirits, like Taurus and Sagittarius were crying and I waved as they all disappeared except Loke. I handed my keys to him.

"Please take care of them. Keep them safe. If you have to give them to another Wizard do so. You're my best friend Loke and don't ever forget that." I said as I hugged him. He had tears in his eyes as he hugged me goodbye. Then he disappeared while I was hugging him. I let my arms fall to my sides when he was fully gone. I wiped my eyes, I would not let them see me cry.

I shuffled up to Master's office and knocked on the door. He told me to come in so I did.

"Master. I want to leave the guild." I told him, standing tall.

"Why my child?" He asked,

"Everyone ignores and Natsu kicked me off the team. No doubt to make room for Lisanna. He called me weak and said I didn't belong on his team. I want to leave to become stronger. Strong enough to defeat him." I told him, he looked behind down at his desk for a split second then took a breath,

"Alright. I will let you go. As long as you come to visit." He said and I nodded.

"Of course, Fairy Tail is still my home. If not for Natsu or any of my other friends I'll come back for your sake. So you won't be worried." I told him and he nodded. He sandwiched my hand in both of his and uttered a spell. When I pulled my hand away it was bare.

"You will always have a home here my child. Take care." He said as I made my way to the door. I opened it and walked downstairs. Nobody spared a glance at me and I didn't care anymore. I walked out the guild door and automatically bumped into a hooded man. I fell on my butt and the man chuckled.

"Sorry bout' that Blondie." He said. I recognize that voice.

"Sting?!" I asked, he took his hood off and smiled,

"Hey there Blondie. I came to get ya. Makarov suspected that something was happening to you within the guild and asked me to come get you to keep ya safe. Looks like you already left without my help though." He said as he stuck out his hand to help me up. I smiled, he really did care. I took his hand and he hauled me up.

"Thanks Sting. I'll need your help to get to where I'm going." I said as I took a letter out of my jacket. This is the only thing I have left of my mom. I handed it to Sting and he looked it over.

"So this place your mother talks about. You know where it is?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yup. I know. She said I would know when the time was right. Well the time is most right." I said and started walking. Sting ran caught up and I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"You know, after this is all said and done. You should join Sabertooth. We could use a girl like you." He said without looking at me. I looked up at him and smiled,

"Sure. I'd be honoured to join your guild after my training.

No one's POV

Master Makarov was sitting in his office when he noticed a letter on his desk that wasn't there before. Lucy had put it on his desk when he was removing her guild mark. He opened it and read it. His eyes started watering and he was crying by the time he had finished it. Laxus came in just then and after learning of the letter from Lucy, Laxus picked it up,

Dear Fairy Tail.

I love this guild. But I'm no longer a part of it. Ever since the GMG finished you have all ignored me and I've had it. I plan to leave the guild and had this letter written in case this ever happened. I plan to join Sabertooth and grow stronger. I know you all think I'm weak. And if I have to leave so be it. I'm sorry my friends but you will officially never see this me again.

Lucy Heartfillia.

(Ps. Laxus, Makarov. I promise I will come to visit. You guys are my home.)

Laxus was in tears as well as his grandfather by the time he was done reading. He sat down in the middle of the room and sobbed. Why? He thought. What would be the cosmic consequences of telling her she's my sister? Huh mom?