...Confession...

Next day at morning yn open her eyes and found herself in a hospital....

YN'S POV

I opened my eyes and found myself in the hospital bed...suddenly out of nowhere Jisoo and Lisa came and Hugged me while crying...I saw jungkook standing behind them  with a happy yet worried expression....

Yn- Aish...look I'm fine ....don't cry like this ...

Lisa - you scared us...*tightly Hugged her *--

Yn- aahhh! Lisa you are squeezing me...

Lisa - opps! sorry...and you should thank jungkook for bringing you here

Yn - *looked at him* Thanks for bringing me here coconut head....*laugh

Jk- hey don't call me that ...and I am sorry....

Jk - because of my e----

Yn - oh yeah because of your girlfriend...*sarcastic smile *

Jk - correction ...ex girlfriend..*smile*

Yn - what !? Ex ???

Jk - I broke up with her as soon as I found out about her heinous plan ...

Yn - that's great then...better not to have such a silly girlfriend....

Jk - yn  .... I want to tell you some thing ....*nervous *

Lisa , Jisoo- ahem ahem  .....*side eye her*

Yn - say it ...

Jk - willyouliketogooutwithme  ....*in one breath*

Lisoo -* face palm seeing his nervousness *

Yn - wth are you saying....say it clearly....

Jk - * take a deep breath * will you like to go out with me...?

Yn- NO

Jk - it's ok ..*sad chuckle *

Yn - hey let me finish...I would like to go with you on a DATE, not out...

Jk - hey can you...perhaps read mind...

Yn - maybe or maybe not....

Then you pulled him in a passionate kiss..after some time you both broke the kiss in lack of oxygen...then you both looked at each other while breathing heavily...

Jk/ yn - I love you......*giggled *

......The end....

Hey friends...this is my first story...please support me by voting....if you want bonus part of this story then comment....I hope you all like this....and I'm gonna start bts indian ff soon ....love you all......🥰🥰🥰

" His Unconditional love " coming soon