Chapter 24: Dr. Striker's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Humungousaur: "NOTHING STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

When (Y/N) was walking toward to the big door over there and make him still holding the two enemies for what he got in his hands and he was holding Omega Red, and Sabretooth...that's what he crushing the two of them with his giant bare hands. Then (Y/N) was walking keep walking toward to the big door over there and out of nowhere some soldiers are appeared here by themselves and they have their weapons out and begin to shooting at (Y/N) with Humungousaur form.

 Then (Y/N) was walking keep walking toward to the big door over there and out of nowhere some soldiers are appeared here by themselves and they have their weapons out and begin to shooting at (Y/N) with Humungousaur form

(Y/N)/Humungousaur: "*ROAR*"

When he was let out a thunderous roar toward at the enemies and make him march toward at them and begin to smashing all everything who stood on his way and begin to killing them all like nothing and he bite each any of them and rip their heads off. Then (Y/N) was dash toward to slaughtering many of them and destroying everything who stood on his way and after (Y/N) take them out and make (Y/N) throw one of them to the big door and smash the big door down on the ground.

All: "*SCREAMING*"

There were bunch of people screaming in there and make (Y/N) notice there was some scientists in here with Dr. Striker...the bastard who was friend for (Y/N)'s uncle and make the two of them stood right there and they don't know what to say. But the dinosaur look around the scientists and he told them with his deeper voice to scare them off.

(Y/N)/Humongousaur: "LEAVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make them were leaving right away and Dr. Striker was about to leave but (Y/N) throw another one to Dr. Striker and send him to the ground again.

(Y/N)/Humongousaur: "As for you....stay there." He said to him and then (Y/N) was press the button from his Carnitrix that he just transform back into his own human form and make him was walking up to him and then (Y/N) grab the collar from Dr. Striker's cloth and lift the motherfucker up from the ground and he said.

(Y/N): "Tell me, old man...do you know who the hell am I?" He asked him.

Dr. Striker: "I do...I remembered that you were small with your uncle....I remembered the part time that your uncle was-" He tries to said and make (Y/N) throw Dr. Striker down on the ground and then (Y/N) begin to beating the shit out of him with his kicks and fists that he was beating him to death. Then (Y/N) grab the pistol gun from the ground that he was load the weapon up and aiming the weapon at Dr. Striker's face and he was prepare to shoot him and then Lady Deathstrike was appeared here but she didn't kill (Y/N) and she stood beside with him.

Dr. Striker: "You....why?" He asked her.

Lady Deathstrike: "You and your organization must rot in hell...and this time you are going to die." She said to Dr. Striker and make him was chuckling and laugh out and suddenly (Y/N) shooting at Dr. Striker in the head and body with the pistol gun.

After he was shooting at Dr. Striker and finally that motherfucker was dead and make (Y/N) was sigh out in relief that he end the motherfucker's life and then lady Deathstrike look at (Y/N) with a smile on her face and she said.

 Striker and finally that motherfucker was dead and make (Y/N) was sigh out in relief that he end the motherfucker's life and then lady Deathstrike look at (Y/N) with a smile on her face and she said

Lady Deathstrike: "So you were on the mutant's side, huh? Why?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That's because humans are monsters and me...I was the monster who hunt and killing some scumbags like the others as well." He said to her and make her was chuckle and she was walking toward to (Y/N) and give him a hug and she was pulled him into kissing in passionate. After the two of them were leave the base and that place was burning down by (Y/N)'s doing and all everything for the projects for what Dr. Striker and the government made...it is done now.

Time Skip Later.

In SHIELD's Helicarrier.

When Nick was sat there and chilling by himself and make him heard there is something bad new coming right up and make him went to check out and he saw the others who were turn on the TV with video and image of the secret base was burning out alive. All everything there was destroyed and nothing left...but Nick want to find out who was responsible doing this...and he need to know about it...but then he saw there was two persons who got out of there by themselves.

There was (Y/N) with Lady Death...but Nick saw something on (Y/N)'s left wrist that make him notice the mark of Carnitrix for what (Y/N) got it in his hand.

...

...

...

Nick: "The mark sign of watch...couldn't it be...him?"

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.