PART-2

Aditya POV:

I woke up as I heard my mom chanting mantras. I saw time and realised "fuck it's 8.00 Am. Wtf nobody woke me up." As I enter the hall I saw my father is reading the newspaper.

"Good morning Papa" I said enthusiastically."good morning beta" he replied not so enthusiastically. I turned around and saw mom marching towards me and blabbering " kya kru mai iss ladke ka". To which my father replied " get him married soon ".

My family is so inclined towards marriage. I told them that I don't wanna do still they keep bringing that topic again and again.

" I've told you multiple times and once again I'm going to repeat I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED. You all get that?" I said in one breath and Went inside my room in anger.

After doing my morning rituals, I got ready and was about to bid goodbye to both of my parents I heard some voice as I eavesdrop I can hear Clearly what they're talking about. Dad said to mom "for how long are we going to hide it from him". Mom replied "until we get positive signs" My bag slipped through my hands as I heard those words... What does that mean ... OMG I'm suffocating.... Suddenly door opens and mom dad saw me ... I pulled the courage to ask them out what they're were talking about... For which my dad replied "your mom has cancer" mom added " we've talked to the doctor and I'm under medication but chances of survival is 50-50 " I don't want to tell you like this beta, I'm sorry." we're sorry"dad and mom said in unison.

As I listen to those words coming out from my mothers mouth I feel like everything is moving around me and I feel like someone has backstabbed me ...how can they not consider telling me...i took a few steps back in disbelief till my back collided and I some how try to come to my senses....i said to mom and dad you should've told me and I run from there ... I heard my dad saying something but I didn't stop ....

Shanaya POV :

It's a good day as I woke up before 8 ... I did Puja.. helped maa in kitchen and then got ready for day.. as I was about to leave I saw my sister calling me from behind.
"what it is now "i replied... "please give me a ride for college " Sia replied."come asap" I said to her as I get inside my car. Today was something different.. I'm more happy... Maybe I'm trying to live without that bastard...how he broke my heart into million pieces just because I said no for sex... My imaginary bubble broke down as my sister claps her hands " down to earth di ". " stop pissing me off man" I replied.

"study and don't drool over boys " I said in a worried way as I dropped her into college.... "thank you jagatmata I never thought about it" my sister replied. I leave and rush towards my clinic.

I saw a man on the way sitting on foothpath ... He look well dressed... I stopped my car and roll down my glass... " excuse me what happened " to which he replied nothing..."man I'm talking to you can't you hear me are you deaf or what" I said in angry tone "bhalai ka toh zamana hi nhi h" and as I was about to start my car I saw the same man clinging into my window.... Before I knew he took my car keys...“ you've really lost your mind" I yelled and before I could process he Broke my front mirror with his hand and his one hand was wrapped around my neck... "nobody talks to me like that do you get it or want me to explain more.. huh?" A lone of tear escaped from my eyes as he left my throat and threw keys into my face. " better take classes on how to talk or else it won't take a minute for me to destroy your family " as he threatened me ... I saw a man running towards him as he bowed his face in front of him and told him to sit in the car.. and then he left. I cursed god can't you see me happy for atleast an hour?

I reached my clinic ... I saw red patches on my neck... I heard a knock and saw my assistant Reyaan... As long as I'm able to read his expression he eyeing over my neck with a frown in his face ... And I told him everything for which he replied " he's an asshole I wish you never meet him again " " I wish the same " by saying that I got engaged into my work.

Aditya POV:

How dare she talk to me like ... As I was thinking about it ...i heard a familiar voice "Omg Aditya from when did you start giving energy to cheap girls" my secretary/ my slut standing right in front of me ... "get back to work Natasha" I replied.

After doing several meetings I called my dad and took a number of doctor who is treating my mom.... As I talk to the doctor he told me how important it is for mom to get proper nutrition in order to recover... And he suggested to me a few nutritionists with their number and especially referred me Dr. Shanaya Singhania with few praises.

I called the nutritionists clinic as I heard a male voice from the other side of phone ... I told him Dr. Khurrana has suggested me the number of this clinic to which the man said me to wait... As I was about to cut the call I hear a girl voice from that side.... She's talking very professionally " sorry for making you wait ... I just got the call from Dr. Khurrana he has forwarded me your mother's file " to which I replied " so come tomorrow around 7.00 Am we'll discuss about everything tomorrow and yes don't be late " I waited for reply to which she said ok and cut the call.

I grabbed natasha from neck as I unzipped my pants.."do you service slut" as she gets on her knees ... Tongue touching the tip of my dick .... And I put all length in one go into her mouth making her choke ... As I reached the limit she swallowed the cum like a whore. "Good job, now go set your dress and go home like my slut". She followed my instructions.. I wrapped my things and went home .

As I enter home I told everyone about the nutritionist and had food and drift to sleep.

A/N

I'm new to this , kindly cooperate with my writing skills and feel free to share your views and suggestions and ofcourse my mistake.

Happy reading.