You Enter The Wrong House, Foo!

The serenity of a peaceful Sunday morning was shattered when two notorious thieves, Jacob and Edward, decided to strike

The serenity of a peaceful Sunday morning was shattered when two notorious thieves, Jacob and Edward, decided to strike. Their target was Susan's seemingly affluent home, unaware that she was still sleeping inside. Armed with their skills and determination, they breached her security system at the ungodly hour of 5 am. Little did they know, they were about to stumble upon a destiny they hadn't anticipated. Susan began to stir from her slumber as they cautiously made their way through the darkened house, full of anticipation of their imminent success. Susan's heart raced as she heard the distinct shattering of china echo through her house. She knew someone was inside, and it wasn't the delivery man she'd been expecting. Her adrenaline pumping, she pulled on a sports bra and leggings and grabbed a baseball bat from her cupboard before tiptoeing down the hallway. The dim lighting didn't do much to ease her fear as she cautiously made her way towards the source of the intrusion. Meanwhile, Jacob and Edward, preoccupied with their looting spree, remained oblivious to Susan's presence. They continued to load her valuable belongings into their van, the engine idling outside, waiting to make their getaway.

Susan felt a surge of courage and anger. She decided to take matters into her own hands. Hiding behind a strategic wall, she waited for the perfect moment to strike. As Edward and Jacob grew more careless, laughing and congratulating each other on their successful robbery so far, Susan knew it was time. With impeccable timing, she stepped out of her hiding place and punched Edward from behind, knocking him to the ground. Startled by the unexpected attack, Edward screamed in pain as he tried to regain his footing. Meanwhile, Jacob heard the commotion in the kitchen and rushed to investigate.

Unaware of Susan's presence in the house, he unwittingly stepped into a dangerous situation. Jacob was met with an unexpected double whammy as he climbed the stairs to check on Edward. Susan struck him twice from behind, leaving both thieves unconscious on the floor. Panting heavily from the effort, Susan tossed the bat aside and leaned against the wall for support. Her heart was pounding, but she couldn't help feeling a sense of relief and satisfaction at having protected her home and possessions. After a moment's respite, Susan assessed the situation. The two thieves were still breathing, which meant they might survive. She debated whether to call the police or tend to their injuries herself.

Susan decided to investigate an unusual craving, feeling a mixture of hunger and curiosity. Her stomach growled. Then she noticed Edward lying unconscious nearby. An idea formed in her mind, and despite her initial hesitation, she found herself unable to resist the urge. Stretching her jaw, she opened her mouth wide and waited for the right moment. Quickly, Susan swallowed Edward's feet, feeling them slide past her tongue and into her mouth. She closed her lips tightly, sealing him inside. As she began to pull him further in, she felt a strange sensation of warmth and fullness spread through her body. When Susan drew Edward deeper into her mouth, his bottom half entered her throat, stretching and adjusting. 

The warmth and fullness intensified, creating a unique sensation in her chest. She could feel every curve and contour of Edward's legs and feet as they disappeared into her body. Susan found herself getting used to the sensation, despite the initial shock and strangeness of the situation. It was a mixture of unease and delight, a strange sensation that made waves of excitement ripple across her. She continued to pull, feeling Edward's upper half begin to slip into her waiting maw. The thought of consuming him filled her with excitement and curiosity.