Olivia

He could not be here at 2 AM to just pick me up, why is he here? there must be some catch, I know very well that he is Jason's best friend he could help him but, why me? he hates me!

It was Aiden Lancaster, as he stepped out of the car, his flawless appearance caught my attention. Despite his unpleasant demeanor, he was still attractive.

He walks toward me and oh my god his walk how could someone walk so sexy

A man who is 6'2" tall and dressed casually in all-black attire with black hair, walked towards me with great confidence as he approached me, the captivating scent of his cologne filled my senses. and he had ocean blue eyes, perfect broad shoulders, and a perfectly set beard. His arms seemed like they would fit me perfectly, but I could not help but question why I was thinking this.

"Hey Rose," he said in the sexiest voice I have ever heard

"Hey Aiden, and it's Olivia not Rose and why Rose is it not even close to Olivia" I replied

"Okay Rose, whatever you say" He ignored whatever I said

"Why are you here to pick me up," I asked in a curious way

"I guess you asked your brother to get you picked up as you were scared of the dark and couldn't find a cab" he replied teasing me

"Yes, but why are you here? you never ready to help?" I asked

You ask too many questions Rose get yourself into the car and I will drive you home

I got into the car and he started the car and started driving, it was too quiet in there so I decided to break the ice

so again, why are you here? I mean what Is the catch? we both know we hate each other, don't we?

"I mean hate is a huge word Rose isn't it" he replied

"You heard my question just answer it," I said

"Is a catch necessary to be there I mean I could help you without it too," he says trying to convince me but I was a journalist and I knew right away that he was lying

It was not my thing to overthink. I am just glad I got picked up without any issues and will be home safe.

Once I got home, I sent my brother a text to let him know I arrived safely and that I would pick up my car from him tomorrow morning. However, he left me on 'seen'.

It was a crazy day today. Aiden Lancaster just dropped me off. He is the last person I want to talk to.

I admit, he was physically attractive. However, he does not meet my standards. I have no tolerance for impolite or disrespectful men. Additionally, he has no love for animals. While I could potentially date a cat person the idea of being with someone so cruel and hates animals is repulsive to me.

I find him very attractive, perhaps because he is so mysterious. I do not even know what he does for work. He is wealthy and busy, so I am left wondering why he went out of his way to pick me up. He does not even live close to my work area. I know there must be a catch. Perhaps I am just overthinking things, and maybe he was just paying off something to Jason. I am not entirely sure, but it was strange. Furthermore, his calling me Rose was even weirder.

I am going to take some rest now. Overthinking will not get the best of me.

I woke up the next day and it seemed like a normal day. I got to work later than usual and Jack was understandably annoyed. However, I continued with my work and everything went smoothly. Despite this, I was in a bad mood because my car was still not fixed. I knew I would have to find a way to get home, which was a problem that could be solved later, so I focused on my work.

I heard Jack coming out of the cabin and announcing that there was an office dinner scheduled for that day. He mentioned that everyone would be having dinner at a place that was in the exact opposite direction from my house. I could not refuse his invitation as Jack was already upset with me, and I had to attend the dinner.

It was late when we got off work and I was starving and very eager to have dinner until I saw the shabby place we were going to have dinner at I know Jack had no budget this month but it was that bad I do not know. he should have not taken us Although he says the food here is quite delicious this street in this area does not feel safe and secure.

We went out for dinner and, believe me when I say this, it was the worst dinner I have ever had in my life. It was such a long and tiring day, and all I wanted was to go home, lay on my bed, and sleep for days. However, just as I was thinking that, I saw Jack, who was drunk, coming my way, and suddenly, a shiver ran down my spine.

Firstly, the location was quite run-down. As if that was not bad enough, a drunken man approaching me made me even more nervous. My phone was dead, so I could not call my brother or anyone else to pick me up. Just as the man got closer, I felt a sense of dread

. "Hey," said Jack
"Hey Jack," I said

"Umm I wanted to ask you something if you don't mind," said Jack in a very drunk voice

Yeah, you may ask anything you want

Okay then

I have feelings for you and that is the reason you got the job in the first place you are not very talented but I still have feelings for you and ....

As he finished, I sensed someone standing very close, feeling his presence and the warmth of his breath.

As I was turning back, I could see fear in Jack's eyes as he asked

Who are you, mister?

It was Aiden standing so close to me and suddenly I felt so safe near him it was scary

Why do you care who I am? and why are you fucking insulting her

I saw Aiden for the first time respecting me and having my back it was a little weird but it felt nice

I am her boss but why are you standing so near to her? said Jack

I am her boyfriend so go fucking try on someone else and do not come near her ever again if I saw you even lay your eyes on her I will take your funking filthy eyes out.

A shiver ran through my spine, he said boyfriend!?

our relationship is not even close to being friends and he is telling a man who is certainly confessing his feelings and insulting me at the same point, that He is my fucking boyfriend