Table of content & other information

Hi, this is my first story, so I just wana introduce myself and how things in the book work!

My name is milo, tho I'm mostly called Kiwi or spider. I'm a 13 year old trans boy who loves to draw, write, and do dum shiz. I was diagnosed with autism, ADHD, and depression in 2021, and im proudly a aquarium lover and water baby 🤍 my favorite animals are shark, spider, snake, any bully breed, and sheep! I own two dogs and two cats; a Husky-kelpy mix (I don't think I spelt that right) and a Doberman, named clover and binx! My two cats are bangles and are named decan and jack. My favorite color(s) are blue, pink, and black! My favorite song(s) at the moment are/is "anxiety" (with FRND) by blackbear. But even with everything good I still struggle to get up everyday and do the basic things I need to do, like hygiene and eating. So please, please be patient with me. I'm trying as hard as I can, and that sometimes means taking a break from everything.

My dream job(s) are to be a author, a soldier/medic, or a babysitter! At the moment, I'm just trying to baby sit and build up my money. I also plan on getting a car and my own job somewhere. Someday I even want to get my own place and be able to provide for myself.

I understand that I might not ever be able to overcome my traumas and illness.

But I can try.

And if you struggle like I do; reach out, cry out even. We are all human. We all need a hand to hold something. If you struggle with depression or dojng day-to-day things like i do, get help. From anyone.

Your not alone, You never will be.

》-----------------------《

Now onto the storyline.

The story takes place in the current year (2024-2025) but will infact go on with the following years! Most past events from the real world, a f many real life things will be included I the story's time-line. But as if right now i don't have a real time line for everything/one. So please be patient with me 😅. But this page will be updated regularly! With new information and things!! I can't wait to actually get to make this book and build the story.

》-----------------------《

Maiule; caffeine but mixed with bone dust. But adding this to a sugary drink can make q odd tasting flavor. This is because of the bitterness of the bone dust (know as Bn-dust) and the sweetness of the sugar collides like baby oil and water.

Zaurc; a type of drug, from the drug store. Its basically just a advanced sleep inducer, but taking more then 4 a month can have serious consequences. (Basically coke)

Kieua; a dangerous drug that only dragon hybrids can handle. Since melatonin isn't strong enough for them, Kieua is said replacement. But for any other hybrids below the dragon levels of tolerance, it's basically death in the form of a pill.

》-----------------------《

There will be Playlist (Spotify) on each character! Some are still in the making so here's what I got so far!! :3

Frost ; https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7jTVBmZM4NMcfotURh4pWN?si=7XSHTusaT3aHYaQIIxTIGA&utm_source=copy-link

Azure ;
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1R6HKmM8tuWPnvGFLQ1qhV?si=OFB7OapHT-Oz11YgqIb8zg&utm_source=copy-link

Rose ;
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2Kom4X8oQUS1wT9Dr1kB8f?si=XPpbR1qbSBuVRbjdXjxSUg&utm_source=copy-link

Raven ;

Ice ;

Mrs.Stingray ;

Mr.Stingray ;

Professor fox ;

Professor greyhound ;

Professor snowpaw ;

King Northwind ;

Queen goldice ;

King stormfoot ;

Queen Thunderclaw ;

There will also be two/three people playlists in the coming future!

》-----------------------《

The chapter names WILL be marked as episodes! I just prefer that style of writing and I dktn care if people disagree with it :3

Episode one: bird-wings in Ceuia pot's

Episode two: shedding fur and plucking wings

Episode three: a doorm rooms curse

Episode four: kitchen equipment

Episode five: family fueds

Episode six: a prince's hate

Episode seven: crappy upbringing (part one)

Episode eight: crappy upbringing (part two)

Episode nine: rose's pasta dish

Episode ten: aftermath of a dangerous pasta

Episode eleven: hysterical history

Episode twelve: a songwriter's wet dream

Episode thirteen: family fueds part two

Episode fourteen: here we go again

Episode fifteen: forever lost

Episode sixteen: emotions are hard

Episode seventeen: scrapbook pages get ruined sometimes

Episode eighteen:the rebuild of a soul

Episode nineteen: you where a child.

Episode twenty: night-time adventures

Episode twenty-one: afternoon headaches

Episode twenty-two: Rose and Frost's therapist need to be payed more.

Episode twenty-three: how the fuck did we get here

》-----------------------《

Yes. I understand some of the tangs don't add up right now, THIS ISN'T FINISHED!!!!! DONT COME AFTER ME FOR THEM PLZZZZ!!!