9

Neil : Are you okay?"

he asked softly, their bodies nestled together beneath the warmth of the duvet. In response, he received only a tired hum, but it was enough.

With a gentle touch, Neil ran his fingers through her hair, smoothing it down and soothing away any lingering tension. Leaning down, he pressed a loving kiss to her forehead.

And they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's embrace.Being tried, It didn't took Aarohi few seconds to drifted into her dreamland. Neil wrapped blanked around themselves then hugged her tightly who has wore his shirt.

" Love you.."

He whipered after pecking her head. She too snuggled her face into his chest. He drifted into his dreamland too.Last night was just magical.

Last night was just magical

At morning
Neil's pov

'Fuck, she's so beautiful and I am damn lucky to have her in my arms'

She's sleeping peacefully on my chest, in my shirt.

'Damn, she looks so hot in my shirt. I might just fill her closet with my clothes too'woke up in her arms. Every time she used to wake up in mine, but today was different, and I kind of enjoyed it. I love sleeping on her. When I moved, she groaned. I slowly tried to wiggle out to my side of the bed and took her into my arms.

She snuggled closer to my chest, hugging me very tight She started waking up, and I kissed her forehead, saying

Neil "Good morning, jaan"
She smiled, saying in her morning voice,

Aarohi: "Very good morning

She tried to get up, but she sat back again.

That was her first time. I forgot. Shit. I got up and picked her up, taking her to the bathroom. She blushed, saying,
Aarohi:"It's fine, neil, I can manage."

I placed her on the countertop and gave her the brush, saying

Neil:"It's my duty as your boyfriend to take care of you, Jaan. Plus, I was the cause of your pain, right?"

She blushed more, hitting me.
I laughed

Aarohi:"I love to see you laugh, Neil"

I cupped her cheek And after seeing in his shirt
he can't resist and kiss her

I cupped her cheek And after seeing in his shirt he can't resist and kiss her