Infiltrating the Entertainment District

A day's travel brings the demon slayers to the Yoshiwara Red Light District in the populated night.

Tengen: Alright maggots. Try not to wonder off.

He ordered.

Tengen: This place is crowded out here so we can't afford to stand out.

Kanao: It's almost like it's still daylight out.

She exclaimed.

Tengen: Such vigilance! The Red-light District becomes active at night, giving the demon an advantage to blend in with the crowd. Let's find the Wisteria house and from there we'll...

He was then interrupted when they see Ume running through the crowd with Inosuke chasing her.

Ume: THERE ARE SO MANY PRETTY WOMEN HERE!!

She just charged into the crowd with pushing civilians out of her way. That's when she accidently hit the carriage and Genya fell off.

Inosuke: Ume, come back, we have a mission!

While this was happening Tengen facepalms himself.

Zenitsu: Do we seriously need them?

Tengen: Yes. They are needed for the mission. Anyone. While he gets her back, we'll all go to... wait where's Shinazugawa?!

Genya got completely lost roaming the district.

??: Oh boy with the scar. 

His attention was caught by a few girls flirting towards him.

??: How about you and that body of your stay with us? We'll take good care of you.

Genya was starting to get flustered and began to blush like a tomato. But then, Tengen dragged him away by the collar.

Tengen: He's too young for this kind of stuff!!

Meanwhile somewhere else we could see the Oyakata daughter mainly Kanata Ubuyshiki writing in her journal when she suddenly stops.

Kanata: (Why do I feel upset? Genya what did you do?)

Just then her father approached her.

Kagaya: Daughter are you alright?

Kanata: Yes, I'm fine father.

She said with her smile.

(Yoshiwara Wisteria House)

As they went to the location they all entered and they saw an older boy and girl and revealed to be the Poison Hashira and the Air Hashira Gyutaro and Sasaki Hashibira.

Gyutaro/Sasaki: Hmm.

They turned around and saw them. And Gyutaro looking at a certain blonde, blushed a little.

Gyutaro: About time you got here Uzui. You know how my little sister gets distracted so easily.

Tengen: Yeah I saw.

Sasaki: Anyway these must be the ones that you brought with us.

They recognized Tanjiro, Kanao, Mizuki,Mizu, and Zenitsu. But they did not know the rest.

Gyutaro: And who are the rest?

He asked not knowing Raito, Zenko, Nezuko, and Mukago.

Raito: I am Raito Kukan.

Mukago: I am Mukago Buckland.

Nezuko: My name is Nezuko Kamado, Tanjiro's sister.

Zenko: And I'm Zenko Agatsuma, Zenitsu's sister.