Needed to be done

MARCOS POV
"Muñeca, your cuts, they need to be cleaned."

She blew me off and walked away. I hopped up and grabbed her arm. "Just- just let me help you, this one time."

Muñeca stared at me. She's sighed deeply but allowed me to lead her into the bathroom.

I lifted her up onto the counter. I pulled out the first aid kit. Slowly I started to wipe her wounds. Some were deeper than others.

Her ribs were badly bruised and cut. They must be cracked or broken. I wrapped them up with an ice pack and she slipped off the countertop.

"Thank you, yours need tending to too." She pushed me down on top of the toilet. Her soft hands brushed over my face. Cleaning gashes, one at a time.

She balanced awkwardly. I got brave.

Gripping her hips, pulling her onto my lap. Muñeca was a little shocked but continued to fix me up, avoiding my eye.

She was moving a lot and I was forced to stifle a groan or two. Muñeca smirked at sat straight.

"All done."

She admired her work while I held her in my lap a little longer before releasing her. Muñeca left and headed back to Ala's side. I followed her.

She was already curled up beside her. I removed what to Muñeca and what she went through all those years ago. She never wanted this to happen to anyone again.

And now it had.

She thought it was her fault. It broke her

Days went by and slowly we all healed up. Ala and Alvaro were still skittish but Ala was getting stronger quickly. Alvaro was still struggling however.

After 2 weeks at the base we left for home. We all were warmly welcomed. Alvaro stayed with me and the Serpents. I hadn't seen Muñeca around. She was still being protective of her entire gang.

~~~

I was helping clean up the bar one night with Alvaro and Maxi, the bar keep when the bell,
tinkled. I turned around to see my dad in the door way. I warned Alvaro to say put and ordered Maxi out the bar.

"¿Qué pasa papá? ¿Que te trae por aquí?" I tried to keep my voice calm and steady.

"There's been rumours mijo. About Alvaro. I'm sure you've heard them." He stared behind me directing at Alvaro. I looked at him with fake confusion.

"We haven't heard anything here, what are they saying?"

"Saying that my son is a pussy. That when the Americans took him, he cried like a little bitch because he couldn't handle a girl." My father spat out with a dangerous laugh.

"How did you know he was kidnapped?"

My father looked at me again, "word spread mijo." I looked between Alvaro and my father before speaking again, "well we saw footage of his kidnapping and I can assure you, there was no crying, only from the girl he had to punish."

My father laughed again. "Don't fucking lie to me mijo. I know what to believe and it certainly ain't you." BAM!

My father's knuckles collided with my jaw. Alvaro cried out in shock. I steadied myself again. "Remember who the fuck you're touching papa." I spat blood out my mouth.

Those were empty words. My father would hit me even if I was the president. "You deserve every hit I give you and more, you pathetic liar mijo."

"You call me your son, here you treat me like the homeless. Make a decision old man, do you want me or not." Rage was bubbling up inside me.

Another two punches came at me. "Don't call me an old man, would an old man be able to do this?" My father was even angrier than I was.

I had another blow to the head and before I knew it Alvaro was gone with my father.

Days passed with no words from either of them. I struggled to get around with a heavy concussion and badly swollen eye. I had lost hope in ever seeing Alvaro ever again after the other night.

I got a text from an unknown number, this happened way too often but it was the message that caught my attention.

U: sorry to tell you like this Marcos but Alvaro and I are running away. He attempted an overdose the other night. Jorge has been beating us both within inches of life. I just can't do it anymore. I just wanted to let you know that Alvaro is safe. I won't tell you where we're going, I don't want your father to hurt you to get to us. I also want to thank you for what you did for Ali, he won't forget you, adiós Marcos. Rayla xx

Holy shit

I'm glad she finally saw sense. Alvaro has needed her to for his entire life.

I called Muñeca that night too. We needed to organise a meeting with the Americans. We decided on this Friday and I sent a message Tabitha Conker and Blaze telling them the plan.

They needed to know what the Foxes did. They needed to learn and pay us for the damage they did to our gangs.

Muñeca certainly won't be letting them off easy in this.

I drove round to the Raven's Den. Muñeca came out when I beeped out. "The fuck happened to you?" She asked when she sat into the car.

"My father took Alvaro but he got out with his mum. Safe to say he was not happy to see me."

Muñeca studied my swollen bruised face. "Shit one I guess for you," she laughed.

I flipped her off before following her into her office.

"Did you ever think I'd find out?" She asked out of nowhere.

I looked at her confused but also scared.

MUÑECA POV
"Don't act stupid Abeyta. I know. I've known from the beginning. You don't seriously think I'd never find out."

"Muñeca what are you talking about?" He asked

"Let's go form the start. The Americans. Always trouble. I thought it was them. Then I got new intel. I found out what you prayed I never would. You begged god night and day to keep this from me. But I didn't get into my position for being an idiot. So I've been playing your game from that moment on. And what makes it better is that I've been beating you at the game you started."

"You hired the Foxes. That's why the Americans avoided us. They were paid by you to avoid making contact with me. You wanted to get back at me for leaving you. Because killing my own mother wasn't enough. Your own father killed Alvaro and Ralya as you had him do so. You've been in his pocket the whole time. You had hoped the Foxes would take care of Ala and Alvaro so that I'd have no one to step into my leader role and have no one second in command. You wanted a clear way to the top of the Spanish mafia. You knew Ala and I were big threats to you."

"Then you failed to kill them. You've been biding your time to have me killed. Knowing it'll break Ala and she won't want to move forward. I've know since the day she was taken it was you. I knew because you had a snake among you. You were too blood thirsty to realise. To power hungry. A Serpent came to me. Told me everything. He'd wanted out and you wouldn't let him. So he made it his mission to take you out."

"You faked everything. I didn't believe him at first till I had my people look into it. It was true. You're pathetic to ever think I wouldn't find out. You've lost Abeyta."

I had a deadly look in my eyes. I knew looked terrifying to him. I'd caught him out at last. Abeyta was well and truly fucked now. He'd been so close. 2 more hours and I'd of be gone and the path to the top would be clear and his.

But a snake among his ranks saved my life. For that he has full immunity for the rest of his life under the Raven title.

I gave him another cold stare before knocking out Abeyta's feet from under him to force me him my knees. He was so unprepared that it worked.

"You're at my mercy Abeyta." My voice was malicious. Every word dripped with hatred.

"Always have been ma." He chuckled at me.

That laugh...

BANG

"Died where you belong, At. My. Feet"