Proluge

Kushina Uzumaki the Red Death of Konoha comes from Kiri and Uzukagure. She is the daughter of the late Third Uzukage Kara Uzumaki and the Third Mizukage Hakutara Ketsueki. When she was 7 she was forced to go live with her father after her clan and village were about to get attacked by Suna, Iwa, Kumo, Kusa, Sky, Star, Shimo, and Ame. A week later Uzukagure and the Uzumaki clan were no more.

When she turned 12 she was made a part of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. She used the Hiramekarei the sword that stores chakra then uses that chakra to turn into different weapons. Kisame Hoshigaki the Moster of the 6 has the sword Samahada the Chakra-eating sword, Zabuza Momochi the Demon of the Mist who had Kubikiribōchō the sword that uses blood to fix itself, Kushimaru Kuriarare, and Jinpachi Munashi the heartless pair. Kushimaru used the Nuburi the Needle sword that can puncture anything and Jinpachi used the Shibuki the sword that can create explosions. Then there is Ameyuri Ringo the lightning beast who uses the Kiba blades that can be covered in lightning and shoots it. The last member was Jinin Akebino the user of the Kabutowari the sword that has a hammer attached to it and when you hit the sword with the hammer it can cut through anything.

Three years later, Kushina Uzumaki was in a relationship with Zabuza Momochi and found out that the Third Shinobi War was about to start and got engaged and married him in secret. Yagura killed her father to become the Fourth Mizukage before the war started. Five years later, to end the war for them, Yagura made a deal that Kushina would marry the Fourth Hokage of Konoha Arashi Kazama and end the war. Konoha agreed to it.

2 days after the wedding with Arashi Kazama, Kushina found out she was pregnant with a baby and it was Zabuza's child. She could not tell Zabuza because he just failed an assassination attempt against Yagura and became a Missing Nin.

On October 1st, Kushina gave birth to her son. He has spikey red hair and storm-grey eyes, besides his hair color he looks just like Zabuza Momochi, his father. No one but Kushina knows that Zabuza is the father. They only knew that he was the son of a Kiri Nin. Kushina had a bad feeling that something bad was about to happen. So she put many seals on Naruto.

The first seal was to not let anything be sealed in her son so he would never become a Jinchuriki and be a disposable weapon. The second seal is a seal that will not let any dojutsu illusion or mind control work on him. The third seal is a time storage seal. The seal has all of the Uzumaki scrolls and the Ketsueki Clan scrolls. The seal is set that at 5 years old he will get the beginner scrolls then at 8 years old he will get the second set of scrolls then at 10-year-old he will get the third set and 12-year-old he will get the fourth set of scrolls and at the age of 15-year-old, he will get the last set of scrolls. The fourth seal is another time storage seal that has her sword the Hiramekarei in it and will come out when Naruto is 5 years old. When he is 9 years old the Crimson princess, Kushina's mother's all-red sword will come out of the seal. Her dairy will come out when he is 12 years old. The last seal makes all seals that are applied by her invisible and any seal that is not applied by her, Zabuza, or Naruto will not work.

On October 10th, Yumi Uzumaki the only other Uzumaki and the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi no Yoko and the twin sister of Kushina is secretly the first wife of Arashi Kazama just gave birth to a baby girl named Narumi with spikey blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Not everyone knows that when the Jinchuriki is giving birth th seal weakens so the Bijju can escape. So to limit the chance of that happening Yumi kept her pregnancy quiet so only Kushina, Jiraiya of the Sannin, sensie of Arashi, and the Godfather of Narumi, the Third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi and his wife Biwako Sarutobi and the Midwife for Yumi, Mikoto Uchiha the teammate and best friend of Yumi and the GodMother of Narumi, Kakashi Hatake the only living student of Arashi and Hayate Gekko the only living Student of Yumi. They made Yumi give birth in a cave.

After giving birth to Narumi, a man wearing an orange spiral mask, he only had one eye attack. He killed Biwako Sarutobi and her assistant, severely injured Kushina, kidnapped Narumi, and was able to separate them from Yumi. He then ripped out the Kyuubi and made it attack the village. 20 minutes later, Arashi Kazama sealed the Kyuubi into his newborn child Narumi Uzumaki but to be able to do that Yumi and Kushina helped and died when the Kyuubi tried to not be sealed. While being under the control of the masked man who has the Sharingan and says he is Madara Uchiha who was a traitor and was posted to be dead at the hands of the first Hokage Hashirama Senju. The Kyuubi shot a claw at Narumi but Yumi, Kushina, and Arashi jumped in front of the claw to save Narumi and successfully sealed the whole Kyuubi into Narumi. Then Hiruzen was finally allowed in after watching what happened when Kushina's Chakra barrel was released. With Kushina's last breath told Hiruzen that she wants Naruto to stay with Narumi and not to separate them.

Sarutobi then told the Shinobi Council and civilian council about the Kyuubi being sealed into Narumi Uzumaki the daughter of Yumi and that Yumi and Kushina wants Narumi and Naruto to be together no matter what so they will be put in the orphanage together into someone adopts both of them or we find exactly who exactly is Naruto's father.