Academy years and Genin Test

On October 10th, 5 years after the Kyuubi attack Naruto Uzumaki and Narumi Uzumaki were hiding in an ally from a mob of angry villagers and Shinobies. Then an Inuzuka clan member smelled them and started to chase them trying to kill them. They got to a compound and got in without being seen.

Naruto and Narumi were in the clan compound when Naruto saw his right arm glow and several scrolls come out. Naruto grabbed the first scroll and read it out loud.

Dear, Naruto

Hello, Naruto this is your Mother Kushina Uzumaki The Red Death of Uzukagure, Kiri, and Konoha. I had a bad feeling after your birth and set up seals so you will learn everything about the clans you are from.

Naruto, the Uzumaki clan was known for several things. The first thing was that we had large chakra reserves and our chakra is dense. The second thing is we are fuinjustu and kenjutsu masters. We have fast healing and we have a kekkei genkai called Chakra Chains. This lets us send chakra chains to our enemy and it drains chakra.

The Uzumaki clan was from Uzukagure but in between the Great Second Shinobi War and The Great Third Shinobi War, Uzukagure and the Uzumaki clan were destroyed. Only two people survived because we were not there. My twin sister Yumi was sent to Konoha when she was 6 years old. Konoha Konoha needed someone to become the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi. After all, Aunt Mito was getting too old and needed another Uzumaki to become the second Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi because only Uzumaki could hold the Kyuubi.

I was sent to Kiri to become the Ketsueki Clan head. My dad, your grandfather Hakutara Ketsueki the Third Mizukage. The Ketsueki Clan has a bloodline called blood release. The blood release lets the person control any blood.