Bad boyfriend

Mingyu was sitting beside Wonwoo on party's couch. He was playing with his fingers. Wonwoo talking to mom and dad.

A loud bang. They all quickly look. 

Mingyu: Oh. Who is that?

Mom: Stay here. Don't move. He is werewolves head. Have strongest smell and claws. Be next to either of us. If he scent that you are human then you will be in danger.

Mingyu: Good! Some drama.

Wonwoo: Your habit of joking. Don't move away. ( put Mingyu's hand on his)

Mingyu: Baddie. 

They talk. Mingyu got interested in something and try to go but Wonwoo didn't left his hand. Mingyu try but can't.

Mingyu: Leave me. 

Wonwoo: No.

Mom: We have to go there.

Dracula and mom went. Wonwoo still didn't let him. Smiling at struggling at Mingyu. Mingyu bite his hand.

Wonwoo: I am not seventeen's member whom you escape by biting. ( chuckle)

Mingyu look. He bit hard but no mark there. He sulk and look away from him. Wonwoo laugh and keep him close by waist. 

Mingyu: You are bad boyfriend.

Wonwoo: I know. ( turn his face to him)

They kiss and broke. Mingyu look at decoration. Wonwoo observing every creature.

Mingyu: Here is internet too. ( use his mobile)

And Wonwoo know that mobile will keep him busy for a while. Mingyu watch one of compilations of seventeen. 

Mingyu: Dumb carats. I exposed Hoshi hyung and Woozi hyung so much but they are still assuming.

Wonwoo: Give them some photos.

Mingyu: Or I should make Woozi hyung jealous. Then in jealousy Woozi hyung will do a mistake. And their relation exposed.

Wonwoo: Or Hoshi will get got blow.

Mingyu: Both will benefit Hoshi hyung.

END