Chapter 3: What a Beautiful Day to See your Face

Third Person's Point of View

Heonae didn't try to hide the small bruises or cuts on her body. What will be difference anyway if she tried to hide it, Father dearest will definitely break her again.

Walking through the same path to school, sense of familiarity fills her body along with safety and perhaps, love.

One foot to another. Like always. Her head floats away from the road, not noticing the familiar guy she's looking forward to see.

Joshua waited for Heonae at the bus station, his eyes glimpsed on his right side where she normally popped up and wait for the bus with him, and also chatting with her.

'There she is', Joshua internally remarked.

Fixing his newly bought eyeglasses, he waited patiently for her to come closer to him.

He was about to annoy her, at least — but he saw her eyes dreamingly staring at nothing, her figure floats on the ground.

Joshua moved closer to her, waving his hand on her face. Which woke her from daydreaming.

"Looking good from your daydreaming, Heonae", Joshua greeted, grin carved in his angelic and soft countenance.

"Good to see your wonderful face too, Shua", Heonae rolled her eyes, greeting him back.

Noticing the subtle, she added,

"You bought yourself eyeglasses? Good for you, you finally listen to your eyes"

"Well it is a beautiful day seeing your beautiful face, darling. Thank you for noticing my glasses too, thought I have to fix your eyes to see the obvious", he flirted— retorted.

You read that wrong.

Heonae wants to throw her eyeglasses to him, but if she did then, she'll be blind for the rest of her youth since Father dearest will never buy her one again. 

So maybe she'll just throw herself to him.

Heonae shakes her head from her playful mind, cuz definitely not. They are just only friends... just friends?

"Whatever you say, Shua", she replied shortly at his flirty remarks.

Joshua can't help but show his sweetest smile at her, only for her. Only for Heonae.

The bus finally arrived and drive them to school.

Well, what a beautiful morning it is to start the day.

•○•○•○•

Dedicating this chapter to bushu2009
(cuz I'm still figuring it how to add dedications)
Love lots <33