||One||

Tara's POV:

"TARA GUESS WHAT!" Mindy screamed loudly. "What Mindy.." I said, half asleep. "I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" She said proudly. "Oh really? Is she your imaginary girlfriend?" I asked smiling. "Uhm no? she's real! her name is Anika!" She said smiling aswell. I laughed "Can't wait to meet her." I said. I stood up and opened my dresser to look for clothes for the day. It was saturday and me and Amber had plans to go and get snowcones since it's hot out. "Oh yeah, Min, can you drop me off with Amber?" I asked. "Sure, why?" She replied. "We have plans today but i can't get there because sam is out of town." I answered. "Alright." She said leaving my room and went downstairs. I got dressed and brushed my hair, and put it in a ponytail. I went downstairs where Mindy was. "You ready?" She asked. "Yep." I replied. We walked out to her car and got in she started driving as if connected my phone to her bluetooth and started playing Billie Eilish's new album. This is me and Mindys first time hearing it. We got to Amber's house and i got out and thanked Mindy and said goodbye aswell. i walked uo to Amber's door and knocked. Her mom answered. "Oh hello Tara!" She said smiling. "Hi Mrs. Freeman!" I smiled back and she moved aside to let me in. "AMBER YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!" Her mom said as she closed the door. "COMING!" Amber said. She ran down the stairs and smiled and hugged me. "Hey Tar." She said. I smiled and hugged her back and replied. "Hey Ambs!" I walked inside and closed the door behind me. We walked up to her room and turned on the TV as we sat on her bed. "What do you wanna watch?" She asked me. "Hmmm, south park." I said smiling. "Alright, south park it is." She said turning on south park.

Amber's POV:

We laid down and watched south park for an hour or so when i looked over to Tara, she was asleep. I sighed and grabbed the remote turning off south park and turned on my side going to sleep as well.

Tara's POV:

I wake up, and sit up to stretch. I look at my phone.

Wes❤️
Hey Tara! I bought you something, and im gonna give it to you tomorrow! lv u.

Me
Hey, wes sorry i was asleep, and okay thanks wes❤️
          read 9:19PM

I smiled and turned off my phone and put it down. I looked over at Amber who was still asleep, she looked.. peaceful when she was sleeping. Amber is so beautiful. No. I have a boyfriend.

The next day cuz im lazy asl

Tara's POV:

I walk up to my door and wave Amber goodbye. I open it and walk in and close it behind me, locking it. "Hey Tara!" Sam yelled from the kitchen, knowing i was coming home. "Hey sam, what are you making?" I asked while also replying. "Just some tacos, want some?" She asks. "Sure." I reply taking off my shoes neatly by the door.

Me
Hey wes.. im sorry but i dont have the same feelings anymore. im breaking up with you.

Wes
Why, is it something i did? im sorry

I blocked wes and sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------
556 words.

you should follow

@billy_is_bilslay