Chapter 7: Meeting them....

Selena's pov

I couldn't believe my eyes. What I'm seeing, my mom said, "These are the boys from Bars and Melody. My heart was racing because I thought I would never meet them. I'm a huge fan of them. My mom said they are staying over for dinner. My mom said my name that snapped me out of my thoughts. I said, " Huh yeah, she asked me if I get the table ready. I said," Oh yeah, sure, I walked in the kitchen to get stuff for the table when I turned around. I was face to face with Leo he was much teller than me, but still he asked me if I needed any help? I said, " I not think so. Leo *giggled* so you're mom told me you are the talented one. I stopped myself from walking and turned around. I said, "She did? Leo said, "Yeah, and you are an amazing good singer I said, "Thank you well, blushing. My mom said to get the jello out of the refrigerator. I said, "Okay, when I was getting it, Leo followed me he asked if they are visiting family? I said, " No, I moved here Leo said, "really? Why, if you don't mind me asking, I said, "I got bullied in my old school. Leo looked at me and said,"I'm sorry, I said .It's okay, Leo said, "I would like to get to know better. I said "yeah good idea. I smiled at him. Leo did the same when Leo and I were done talking. we headed to the dinner table and started eating.