20

The very next day, Mr. Ryu contacted Jimin and told him that yoongi's birthday is approaching .he must do something.

"Listen, Jimin, Yoongi loves you so much but he is upset with you. It's just the start, you shouldn't defeat yourself," Mr. Ryu was comforting Jimin.

"I know, hyung, and I'm not giving up. I'm just giving time to Yoongi to reconsider about our relationship," Jimin closed his eyes in frustration. "Hyung, I will do everything to make Yoongi accept me."

"I hope that too, Jimin." Mr Ryu said and disconnect the call.
.
.
.
.from that day jimin starts approaching yoongi in every way he could.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Later in the evening, Jimin went to Yoongi's office.
As he approached the door, a female voice stopped him. "Excuse me, sir, may I ask whom you are looking for?"

Jimin turned to face the lady. "Uhm, I'm looking for Yoongi. I'm..."

"Oh, Mr. Park, I know you. You are Mr. Yoongi's uncle," the lady said.

Jimin was surprised. "What?"

"Yes, sir. Aren't you Mr. Ryu's brother?" the lady asked.

"Actually, never mind. Just give this to Yoongi,"

Jimin said, handing her a flower bouquet

Jimin said, handing her a flower bouquet."And may I know your name?" Jimin asked the lady.

"Oh, sorry, my bad. I'm Amy, Mr. Min's secretary," the lady replied.

"Oh, nice name. And I'm leaving. Please give this to Yoongi," Jimin was smiling at her.

"Of course, Mr. Park," Amy said.

Jimin smiled and walked away. He was relieved that he didn't have to explain his relationship with Yoongi to Amy. He wasn't sure how she would have reacted if she had known their relationship.

Far from yoongi was watching everything  in the hall way with jealousy. he rushed to Amy and take the bouquet from her desk.

"sir this is Mr parks gift, isn't it beautif....

her word cuts by yoongi's. " i know , but why did he gave this to you. "

"Actually sir, mr park asked me to give you this flower banque.......

yoongi rushed to his cabin without hearing Amy's word and thrown the banquet in dustbin. " thisis fucking ridiculous." yoongi turn to his seat and sat down on his chair.

.
.
.
.
.
.yoongi worked for hours now it time to leave the office.
he sighed and wrapped his things , took his phone and left office. he was going towards his car still looking at his phone, all of sudden a black car stopped in front of him

The man's words trailed off as he froze, staring wide-eyed at the black car that had screeched to a halt just inches from him.
His heart pounded in his chest as he realized how close he had come to being hit.