To the "Illuminati" Who Recently Tried to Recruit Me

So from the Top, "All is One and the One is Unknowable" This doctrine states that all beings that could referred to as "gods" are actually little mirrors upon an infinite disco ball of belief. Most human would be mentally squished trying to wrap their heads around it so they just see the reflection of their belief in their mirror. Therefore Every God from Zeus and Odin to the Morrigan and Tyrannus is the same whatever it is.

The issue with Egoregores (sp?)... Now there is a class of thoughtform that all can evolve into a god-like being called Egoregores. I am under the impression that the Christ of the MAGAts may be one of these. But then again where does the egoregore end and the god begin?

At its core Magick is belief. It is a mental game of personal delusion where you are juggling your personal paradigm, the paradigms of all of the people around you, the local, and trans-local reality paradigms. In the end, you have to focus your mind on the closest thing you can think of to what you want that is actually likely in the sum of the reality you are affecting,

All of the discipline, meditation, special sticks, potions, candles, languages, and barbaric words are lenses used to focus your power into a usable form. The thing is that many traditions teach the importance of the tools and the ritual, and completely fail to make their students understand that these are the toys of the young student and only need to be employed to add power to the system.

I guess one can always kind of throw up their hands and tell magick to do as magick pleases. I know this trick for attracting wild sex, but it has a mind of its own. It seems like magick is more than Lucus's Force. I think that T H White had a closer feel of the general weirdness I have encountered over the years.

@illuminatiplatform2024 is the most recent account to contact me in this way. Weird Huh?