Chapter One

The stars of the lights shine upon the stage and swirl, The ringmaster Caine presents himself like the center of it all..

"Welcome! To the amazing digital circus!"

That same taunting music comes on, The circus music being something that crowds the ears of all who are forced into the cursed world.

"I'm your ringmaster! And I'm here to show you the most jaw dropping, heart stopping, mind bending paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon!" He takes off his hat and gestures to his companion, "Isn't that right, Bubble?"

"That's right, Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cookin' up for today!" The floating bubble grinned.

"Well, Let's not waste any time! Let's get right into the show!"

"Gangle!"

"Zooble!"

"Kinger too!"

"Ragatha!"

"Jax and-"

"There's Kaufmo, Woohoo!"

"Day after day, After day, After day, We fly! Past the moon and the sky! And we don't know why!!"

Rosey watched Caine's fiasco of a world play out, Being incredibly annoyed at the sight. Before he heard a pop.

He looked over to the main stage.

"W-where.. W-where- where am I-"

A clown girl stuttered, Rosen's eyes widen in shock. Another one?

"Oh-" The noise out of his mouth made him glare in annoyance before all of the characters were knocked over by the clown girl. On accident, Of course.

Rosey watched them all grunt as the music faded out. He ran onto the stage, Standing next to Kinger and pulling the old character up.

"Caine. Is this one of your NPC's or is this a new sucker?" The purple bunny named Jax asked, Which got Rosey's attention, "Cause if it's a new character! We're gonna have to redo this whole theme song!"

The bunny said with an annoyed grin.

"I'm not doing that again." The mixed shaped character, Zooble, Claimed. Although it was obvious, If Caine wanted, They'd all be doing it again.

"My my!" Caine looked surprised, Holding his exposed jaw, "It appears a new human has entered this realm!" He thrust his cane towards the clown girl.

"H-how do I- Take this-" The clown girl pulled on her hat. It looked painful to Rosey, Who was leaning on Kinger's non existent shoulder, "Headset off?!"

"Just keep trying.." Rosey said sarcastically, Earning an annoyed glare from Ragatha. He raised his hands in surrender.

"Oh yeah, cause that worked great for all of us.." Jax smiled with his yellow brick teeth, Gesturing to the characters.

As Pomni pulled her own eye out, Rosey gagged on his own saliva and tried not to vomit. Everything might seem funny on TV, But he was very Squamish.

"W-what's.. Going on. I put on this weird headset and.. Now I'm.." The clown girl's head bounced back into shape, "... here."

She looked around the world around her, Then back to the several characters standing in the circus like room.

"Who are you people?" She stammered like an idiot. This was a normal reaction for someone who'd been transfered to a completely different reality, So no one worried much, "Why can't I take it off? Where am I?"

"Let's just try to calm down.." The rag doll, Ragatha, Said. Her voice gave off calming tones, much like her body language as she moved towards the jester girl.

The new girl was shaking like a leaf as Ragatha continued her speech that absolutely no one asked for. Rosey looked to Gangle.

"What the BOING is going on?!" The girl yelled suddenly through Ragatha's speech. Rosey watched her face go from scared to confused, "Wha-"

"Now now now, My dear! We can't have any of that foul language around here!" Caine claimed, Though Rosey knew he used to cuss a bit too. "The Amazing digital circus is a place to be enjoyed by all ages! You, My friend! Stumbled into an incredible world of wonders! Where anything can happen!!"

Except for swearing. Rosey thought, Cause Caine's a BOING! and won't let nobody curse.

The jester started to curse.

All that came out was;

BOINK! BOING! HONK! SQUEAK! BONK!AWOOGA! SHLOOMPF! SPLAT! POP! BOI-OI-OING! BOINK!

".. Oh my God." The girl looked down to her costume, "W-well, How do I.. You know.. Leave?"

".. Uh."

"W-well, Don't freak out or anything!" Ragatha started with. Which is stupid for someone to say when something they're about to say is scary as hell, "But uh.. We don't exactly.."

"You can't." Jax interrupted.

"What."

"Shut up, Jax.." Zooble groaned, "But.. Yeah. He's right. Welcome to your new home. And your new body."

"N-n-new home?! What do you mean?!"

"Guys, Don't be mean.."

"We've been stuck here for years!" Jax slid in, Grinning like a maniac on drugs, "Old Kinger over there has supposedly been here the longest!"

They point to Kinger, Who is currently in his pillow fort.

"Huh?" He poked his head out, "Did someone say something about an insect collection?"

Am I a joke to you, Or..? Rosey waved.

"That's why he's crazyyy!" Jax grinned and elbowed the clown girl.

The girl then started hyperventilating and Rosey just stared. He grinned as the scribbles in her eyes became more prominent. She then went on about this being a dream or some shit..

".. They broke my comedy mask." Came a sob, Rosey looked over to see Gangle's mask on the floor.

Jax stepped on it while walking casually, Making Rosey glare.

"So, Caine! We having a new adventure today for the newbie or what?" Jax grinned and rubbed the back of his head.

Rosey stuck up his middle finger, Though it was blurred out to everyone around him. He picked up the mask and tried to help Gangle put it back together.

"I'd like to give our brand new member a tour of the circus grounds first!" He grabbed the clown girl's arm and pulled her away.

Rosey looked up at Jax and pulled on the strings that closed up his mouth. His stitches came undone and blood seeped out slowly.

"You boing! stop messing with Gangle." He snapped, Ragatha started to put his stitches back on. Jax rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Whatever. The kid's a crybaby."

"That's her whole thing! Like your whole thing is being a pathetic, Purple, Bunny tailed-!"

Ragatha tugged the stitches shut before he could finish his sentence, Making Jax smile smugly.

Just about then, The girl and Caine flew back into the tent. The girl emptied her guts onto the floor.

"Oh for f-"

"No problem, Clown girl! We got our very own cleaner!"

Jax shoved Rosey forward.

"You son of a-"