22. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐅*𝐜𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐞

1k+ VOTES TARGET FOR NEXT CHAPTER! AND 300+ COMMENTS! SO HURRY!!!!!

[And Before we start the chapter, I want to clarify a few things. See, things like rape will never appear in this book. There will definitely be forced scenes, but that doesn't mean that they will involve Ayesha being raped. So, please be at ease about this issue. Armaan is a toxic and dark character, some of his actions may shock you, but this is how I have written him. However, none of my characters will ever engage in acts like rape or excessive violence, no matter the situation. As I've already mentioned, Armaan will be extremely manipulative but he will never commit such despicable acts as rape. I've drawn a line at Kiss. So, feel free to read on. And yes, there will be BDSM scenes but with no intention of depicting rape. Any questions further? You can ask me]

•-----------------------•
AYESHA

My back slammed hard against the cold, unforgiving wall, and in that startling moment, the tap behind me burst to life unexpectedly.

A torrent of water cascaded from the shower, drenching us both in its chilling embrace. The sudden shock of the cold water melded with the heat of the moment, creating a steamy haze around us.

He was upon me with a fierce intensity, his actions untamed. The rawness of his passion was palpable as he bit at my lips, not merely kissing but claiming with a wild desperation that bordered on madness.

Each press of his mouth was more insistent than the last, as if he was trying to escape from the confines of his own skin and find refuge within me.

The water poured over us, mingling with the intensity of his kisses, each droplet accentuating the feverish heat that seemed to burn even amidst the cool rush. His hands were on me, moving with purpose, pushing past all pretense of gentleness.

His hands roamed aggressively over me, each touch sparking more of the fiery need that seemed to fuel him. His breaths were heavy against my face, intermingling with the relentless sound of water splashing around us, amplifying the chaotic intensity of the moment. Each movement, each kiss felt like a desperate attempt to merge closer, as if through this wild communion, we could transcend the ordinary limits of existence.

He was biting my lips with sheer madness.

And then, Finally taking deep breaths, he asked, "So tell me, Ayesha, how did it feel when someone first kissed these lips of yours?"

His question caught me off guard, sending a shiver through my heart as a page from my past echoed in my mind-a page I had tried, but failed, to erase from my life.

Here, He placed his hand on my neck, moving it firmly downward, his touch sending shivers across the most delicate parts of my body.

His cold fingerrs touched my cleavage that was visible from HIS SHIRT.

His touch was deliberate as his fingers traced a tantalizing path down the exposed skin at my cleavage, each brush sending shivers that echoed far deeper than the surface. His movements were teasing, almost playful at first, as if exploring the boundary of my reactions. The sensation was electric, each gentle--no--Firm tickle intensifying the air between us, thick with anticipation.

So basically, He touched my cleavage, played with it, tickled it, and then moved on. And I was absolutely FREEZED to stop him.

As his hand continued its journey, the atmosphere charged with a palpable intensity. There was no rush in his movements-only a purposeful exploration that spoke of his desire to savor every moment, every reaction that his touch elicited from me. I stood frozen, caught in the whirlpool of sensations he was drawing from deep within me.