chapter 7

Khushi open her eyes slowly and blushes remembering last night, she scan the place and notice arnav is not there -" arnav.....arnav "

She looks at the left side and saw a box with a note there " there is a dress in the box, go and freshen up and leave, what do you think.....i will fall for you, never, you are the best friend of geneieve my half sister and you again brought her to india, to shatter my family, my mother and i will not let you girls do that, once a womanizer will always be a womanizer, i got into your pants very simple, you are such a cheap lady.....i hate you khushi kumari gupta, never leave in peace "

Khushi was too numb to reply, she was beyond shock, she felt stupid, so stupid.

Khushi came out of the bathroom in a new white dress and took her purse and left from the penthouse.

Khushi thank god that her car is still park outside and drives in full speed crying her heart out and text ena asking her where she is and said she is with geneieve at where the building will be taken place and headed there.

Khushi climbs out of the car and looks at ena and geneieve waiting for her and hug them sobbing and both exchange worried glare -" hey what happened ?"

They sat down on a bench there and told them as geneieve covered her mouth shocked and ena was fuming in anger -" that asshole how dare him.....i think i clearly told him i break the bones and rips of anyman who mess with my girls and am so going to do it "

Ena walks to her car and drive away from there, geneieve try to stop but it was too late -"  am so sorry khushi.....this is all my fault, i feel so guilty "

Khushi looks at her wiping her tears -" this is not your fault.....he is just a jerk, an asshole "

MATHUR MANSION :

Ena stopped her car in front of the mansion and walks to the garden and saw karem, arnav and ranveer in a serious conversation - " arnav singh raizada "

The three men looks at ena who is walking to them in rage and before anyone think of  anything she give arnav a strong and harsh punch on the face making him groan in pain stunning the other men -"  i told you last night....didnt i ?.....if you are zeus then let me tell you khushi is medusa, how dare you......cheap ugly creature like you, sheep man-whore, the next time i see your stupid face i might end up chopping your filthy hands "

Ena walks away from there cursing him all the way.
Ranveer took a deep breathe -" oh god this is wow "

Karem chuckles as arnav glares at him  making ranveer roll his eyes -" how did she even know you are here ?"

Karem said to him -" she have her ways too boy "

Just then arnav gets a phone call from sridevi -" yeah grandma "

Sridevi said to him -" dont give me that grumpy tone.....get ready we are going on a family picnic with the kumari gupta family and no excuse.....we are flying to goa....inform karem and ranveer bye "

Sridevi hangs up before arnav can say anything -" what the fuck.....a family picnic that to with the kumari gupta family "

Karem looks surprised as ranveer laughs hardly -" safe your strength buddy......because you are going to need it....ena might chop your filthy hands into pieces "

GOA :

The kumari gupta and raizada family arrived in goa and they are staying at one of the raizada resorts.