Chapter 1-The Lonely Ninja?

It's been 18 years since Lloyd defeated The Overlord.All the Ninjas started to settle down and start a family well except one Ninja.

Lloyd.

The Son of Lord Garmadon.The Grandson of TFSM.

The Green Ninja and The Chosen one.

He's sitting in front of the gates from the Monastery.

He looks up at the sky.

What am i even doing with my life.He said still looking up at the sky.

He started to giggle.

Uncle?

Lloyd turns around and sees his Niece.
Mia.

Why are you giggling?she asked as she started to walk towards Lloyd.

I- to be completely honest with you Mia i don't know.Lloyd answered He looked down.

. . .

I don't like you being sad Uncle

Huh

I said I don't like you being sad Uncle.Says Mia.She sits next to Lloyd and looks up to him and then she hugs him.

I still wonder how your Kai's Daughter.Says Lloyd He starts to giggle.

Mia also starts to giggle.

You know kiddo I needed that now come lets get inside.Lloyd said He stands up and then Mia also stand up and they both walked towards the Monastery.

As soon as both of them got in.

There you are Mia!Said Kai running towards Lloyd and Mia.

Don't ever do that again okay?!Said Kai as he hugged her.

Okay daddy.Answers Mia.she took Kai's hand.

Hey Lloyd we need to go back to our Home before Skylor gets mad at me again.Said Kai He looks at Lloyd waiting for an answer.

Yeah sure you guys can go.It was nice having you guys here.Lloyd said smiling at them and waving goodbye.

After that He went into his room and laid on his bed.

Honestly it didn't bother him that his Friends and Siblings started a Family.

I mean Nya and Jay were already together even before the Overlord came back.

And after that they had twins, one girl and one boy.

After that Kai and Skylor got together and started their little family, a boy and a girl.

Then there's Zane and Pixel and their Child Mini Pix who honestly likes to be called Seven.

And Cole is a Single Guy with his adopted Daughter.

And ofc theres Him.

Lloyd

Honestly He wouldn't mind having kids just He doesn't want a romantic partner.or doesn't really feel like He needs one.

I mean ofc He can always adopt but can He give them the Power of Destruction and Creation?

He doesn't really know.

And he's curious about the Power of creation.

I mean with Destruction it is easy to understand it destroys stuff but with Creation it creates something.

So can He create a being?a Breitling creature?

He can always try it out.

and that's what He did.

He got up and went outside.

It was already dark outside.

But He didn't care.

He sat down and started to use the Power of Creation and hoping He could create something.

All of the sudden He heard something.

A cry?

He looks down and there is

A baby.

A Breathing baby who's crying.

He comforts it right away by hugging them.

He gets up and goes to the Monastery.