THE SELFLESSNESS

Hello everyone....

I am back with my first ever story on a couple....

Yes....on a couple that too on everyone's favourite couple ABHIMAAN....which means a story on YRKKH GENERATION 4....

Well....obviously the story is on the current track of the YRKKH because I feel the current track was missing something which is much needed....

So I am penning out my thoughts as a story with some major changes....

The story will be from the court scene of Abhimaan's divorce case from where I am going to change the track accordingly to my plan.....

I hope you all will like it....

She can do anything for her love's happiness....She can give up even her love and heart for her love's smile....
She is the definition of love and
Her love is the symbol of selflessness....

CHAPTER 1: THE SELFLESSNESS

PRECAP....

Armaan was asking the judge to remove the clause saying their marriage to be forced....

Abhira denied and confessed their marriage to be a forced one....

After hearing Abhira's false confession Armaan became shocked....

His shock and disbelief came out in the form of anger and he started to shout at Abhira for lying....

Abhira gave lots of justification for her false confession which added ghee to Armaan's anger....

Ab aage....

THE COURT....

Seeing Armaan jerking and shouting at Abhira Manoj and Madhav held him and pulled him away from Abhira...

Armaan while trying to free himself from their grip....

Armaan (in anger): kyu jhooth bol rahe ho Abhira....humare shaadi hum dono ke marzi se nahi huyi thi....bolo....damn it....

Abhira looked at Armaan in pain and hurt but didn't say anything.....

She was feeling helpless as lying to Armaan that too in the court....at her sacred place was really a tough thing for her....

She just closed her eyes tightly to gain control over her emotions....

Seeing Abhira silent Armaan's anger was reaching its heights....

But before he could do it say anything out of anger the judge exclaimed in anger as....

The judge (in anger): stop it...Mr. Armaan Poddar....control yourself....

Armaan tried to explain his side but the judge exclaimed as....

The judge (in anger): Maine kaha stop it....yeh aapke Ghar nahi hai Mr Armaan Poddar....yeh court hai aur...aap khud ek lawyer hai....phir bhi court ke decorum maintain kar na nahi aati aapko....haan....