𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

"𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐳𝐫𝐨 𝐒𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐳𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐩. 𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐞 𝐊𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐳𝐳 𝐀𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞 𝐁𝐡𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢."

"Sam, Aab tu na bahar aaja nahi toh main andar aane me der nahi Karunga." Ishaan was shouting in front of a changing room gaining everyone's attention present there.

[Ishaan: Sam, if you don't open the door now, I will break it.]

Ishaan and Samaira came to this mall to shop for Samriddhi's Engagement party. Samaira went to try some dresses and has not opened the door for the last 40 minutes. Ishaan was losing his patience waiting.

"Sam, tu anadar hai-" His sentence disappeared when he saw Samaira who looked like an angel in the pink dress.

[Ishaan: Sam, are you there-]

"Ish, tu kitna disturb karta hai yaar." Sam complained while settling the dupatta. "Abb Chup kyu hai? Bol main kaisi lag rahi hu?" She elbowed him to gain his attention.

[Samaira: Ish, why do you have to disturb so much? Now why are you so quiet? Tell how I am looking?]

"Tu ekdam se Pari jaisi dekhni laggai re, Sam" Ishaan told while looking at Sam from top to bottom with admirable eyes. He couldn't move his eyes away from her. "Tu yehi wala dress lele bill main pay lardunga." He told her and called the staff to pack the dress.

[Ishaan: You look like an Angel, Sam. You must take this dress and I am going to pay for this dress.]

"Sir, this dress is custom made dress and this dress has been on demand by many of our clients. I must say Ma'am looks so pretty in this dress as if it was made for her." The staff looked at Samaira with wowed eyes.

"I know my friend looks very pretty. Now please top staring at her and pack this dress." Ishaan ordered the staff very rudely. Samaira was glaring at Ishaan for his rude behavior.

"Sure, Sir. Ma'am, please come with me." The staff member took Samaira to the changing room to help her change.

As Samaira was changing, Ishaan stood outside, his mind racing. He couldn't believe how stunning she looked in that dress. He thought about how much she meant to him, how she always managed to captivate him with her beauty and charm.

"I am so sorry for his rude behavior. He is a little possessive about me," Samaira apologized to the staff member.

"Ma'am, it's okay. I must say, you are very lucky to have a boyfriend like him. I mean, he cares a lot about you," the staff member replied, looking at Samaira with wide eyes.

"No, no. He is not my boyfriend. He is my best friend, and I am lucky to have him," Samaira clarified, correcting the staff member's misconception.

Soon, she came out of the changing room and went to the billing counter. When Samaira heard the price of the dress, she refused to buy it. "Ish, let's buy something else. I don't want such an expensive dress," Samaira tried to convince Ishaan, who was handing his card to the cashier.

Ishaan took the bag and gently pulled Samaira towards the food court. "Sam, you deserve this dress. Don't worry about the price," he said firmly but kindly.

Samaira sighed, feeling overwhelmed by Ishaan's generosity. "Ish, I really appreciate it, but this is too much. I can't let you spend so much money on me."

"Sam, it's not too much. You are worth every penny," Ishaan insisted, his eyes filled with sincerity. "You make everyone around you happy, and you deserve to feel special too."