#Chapter 1: Do Not Believe in Coincidences

Hello. I'm Filiz, and I'm here with the English version of my beloved romantic novel. In this story, you'll experience a heartwarming love, followed by unfolding secrets and some truths that may bring tears to your eyes. I hope you enjoy it. I look forward to your comments and feedback.

You can reach me on my social media accounts for updates, feedback, and more. Follow me at:

Instagram: filizpuluc

Twitter: gunestozuperisi

Pinterest: filizpuluc

Spotify: filizpuluc

Email: filizzpulucc

ÏI look forward to connecting with you! <3

#Chapter 1: Do Not Believe in Coincidences

♪ Apocalypse - Cigarettes After Sex

♪ Happiness is a butterfly - Lana Del Rey

The world is small.

Can you fit the world into me?

As I walked down the empty street with my suitcase in my right hand and a candy apple in my left, the white snow covered everything in its beauty. The sound of my suitcase wheels clattering on the cobblestone street accompanied my steps, creating a picturesque scene. And I was alone in this postcard-worthy scene. Alone... as if neutral. As if no one was by my side. Like me...

Despite it being midday, the streets were deserted due to the freezing cold. Even though I was in a famous neighborhood, I was alone on the street. The only sounds were the clattering of my suitcase wheels and the crunching of snow under my boots. I liked both of these sounds. I smiled despite everything.

Today was a day I left the orphanage with a smile after years of crying. The only things that had changed over the years were my height, weight, and maybe my face. Everything else—my fears in my head, the scars on my soul, the scars on my skin, the scars in my hair—remained the same, but I could still move on with my life.

When my phone in my coat pocket rang, I stopped and put my cold fingers into my pocket. I was used to seeing "Unknown Number" on the screen by now. The woman who had been calling me for years, whose relationship with me I couldn't quite define, was the one calling. I didn't know who she was or our relationship, but she had helped me in many ways. I didn't think she was a bad person; otherwise, Uncle Kenan wouldn't have allowed her to talk to me. I was sure of that at least.