#Chapter 2: Burning

Hello. I'm Filiz, and I'm here with the English version of my beloved romantic novel. In this story, you'll experience a heartwarming love, followed by unfolding secrets and some truths that may bring tears to your eyes. I hope you enjoy it. I look forward to your comments and feedback.

You can reach me on my social media accounts for updates, feedback, and more. Follow me at:

Instagram: filizpuluc

Twitter: gunestozuperisi

Pinterest: filizpuluc

Spotify: filizpuluc

Gmail: filizzpulucc

ÏI look forward to connecting with you! <3

#CHAPTER 2: BURNING

♪  Cinnamon Girl - Lana Del Rey

♪ Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey

You cannot hurt someone who is emotionally decayed. 

To truly hurt them, you need to go deep, but in doing so, you may not survive either.

At six in the morning, my eyes opened without difficulty to the sound of my alarm. My body was used to waking up early as I was never someone who could sleep much at night. At night, I always had an unsettled and unresolved account with the past. Although I was on the losing side, I always came out as a creditor to life.

I sat up in bed, placed my hands on my face, and then ran them up through my hair. Gloom was a feeling that greeted me every morning. I knew that if I listened to it, it would pull me down, so I tried not to listen.

I reached for my phone and played some music softly. I smiled. Even if there wasn't a reason to smile, I would smile until it became real.

Humming along to the song, I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I washed my face and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Smiling at my reflection, I adjusted my bangs with my fingers. Then I brushed my hair and tied it into a wide braid.

I went back to my room, put on my school uniform, and headed to the kitchen with my school bag on my shoulder. I hung my bag on the back of a chair and quickly made myself a sandwich, using ingredients from the refrigerator. I finished my sandwich while keeping an eye on the time with my wristwatch. After brushing my teeth, I put on my coat, hat, and gloves from the vestibule, took my bag, and left the house.