Chapter 3: May 23rd 1792

May 23rd, 1792
{...}
Josephine cried as she heard her sister scream and a gunshot. The last thing she heard was her real father screaming before everything went black.

Abraham wailed as he saw what remained of Josephine fall to the floor, her hands still gripping her doll and her mini purse (that was actually a small medical bag) that he bought her as a gift 3 days ago. Abraham cradled Josephine's corpse after moving her sister's corpse, "My baby" He whispered moving her hair out of her face, feeling her blood saturating his clothes. When he looked up, he glared at Francis, who was holding the musket. Francis had a terrified look on his face as Abraham stared him down. He saw Juliette being restrained by her 1st brother, named Henry. She was wailing hysterically seeing her children dead. Abraham growled glaring at Francis, he saw the demon crawl out through the mirror, and slowly looked at Francis. The cult surrounded them and took the army down one by one. Even though some of the cultists died because of the muskets, the villagers helped take them down. "Abraham! Give me my niece's body so I can give her a proper burial! And I won't kill Juliette!" Francis, George's brother, yelled as he realized he was surrounded

(Idea-Abraham would wrap Josephine's body in the spider's silk to try to preserve it, same with her older sister Mary)
Abraham branded Juliette on the collarbone and her left palm with the sigil of baphomet. "You are mine forever, you understand me?" Abraham growled grabbing her by her shoulders, hearing her whimper in fear.

Juliette sat on the 3rd emerald emerald green plush golden throne on the stage, wearing the apple-green dress Abraham wanted her to wear. She saw the tall burnt creature, named Le Brulee Vir, who was wearing an apple-green golden floral cloak approach her with the crown, she was scared, but Abraham was standing next to her, gripping her hand tightly, telling her to not be afraid. She closed her eyes trying to calm down, she felt the creature put the crown on her head, and put the ring on her finger, telling her she was now the queen. "Look at me" Le Brulee Vir snarled, as she looked at him. He smelt like sulfur, burnt flesh, the stench of garlic, and lavender perfume. "Yes Sir?" She asked, "Do you take Abraham as your loving husband?" The demon asked "Yes Sir, and I'll be his loving wife" She said, seeing the burnt demon grab a golden goblet, that was filled with a reddish-brown liquid and writhing maggots. She whimpered and looked at Abraham, he was smiling. "It's okay darling, this is the process of getting accepted by the demon." He reassured, as the demon held the goblet to her, "Drink" The demon snarled, as she nodded. She grabbed it slowly, as Abraham released his grip on her hand. When she smelt it, it smelt like blood, garlic, and lamb. She closed her eyes and sighed, she drank it feeling the maggots crawling, for some reason she didn't have the urge to puke as she managed to drink it fully. She saw her veins turn black, then it faded. She saw the demon smiling at her "You are now accepted" The demon said as he hugged her then looked at the other cultists as they were chanting the curse and holding hands, Abraham sat back down on his throne.