Ch:0

*Spike*

Long before technology was ever invented, both humans and Dragons lived together in harmony.

Both humans and dragons worked together, and we formed a family with the humans.

But all that changed because of one human who was jealous of us Dragons getting all the attention and not her.

This female human never liked us Dragons, and she tried so many times to chase us away. The Dragons didn't take orders from her.

One day, it all changed, and it was the day that went down in the history of dragons.

I was walking towards where my mate was with our beautiful egg.

My beautiful Queen lyed an egg afew days ago, and I was so happy to be a father.

I was at our room, and I could feel the heat coming from our room.

You see us Dragon's are warm-blooded creatures, so we need to be in warm weather.

Spike:"My beloved, how are you and our little eggie doing." When I said that, I got nothing in return, which is odd because my beloved would talk to and tell me everything is alright with her and our little eggie.

I walked into our room, and what I saw broke something inside of me that can't be healed.

Spike:"Daph, please don't be gone. Please wake up, dear. What happened to you and our eggie." My heart was shattered that day.

I had to bury my beloved and our little eggie.

It broke how could this have happened and why they hurt my soon too be family, for we did nothing towards them.

But then I caught a smell, and I knew that smell from anywhere a human came into my home and killed my family.

So I lifted to speak with the humans elders and tell them what happened and that I don't trust them anymore.

I got to the humans elder hut, and I saw some of my dragons helping them with stuff.

Spike:"Humans elder I come before you to speak about what has happened when I found today and to say that as King of the dragons from this day froth I do not trust you humans anymore." I said, and I saw the dragons stopped doing whatever they were doing and listened to what I had to say to the humans elders.

Human elder #2:"King Spike, it's very good to see you like always now. Please tell us what happened and why you don't trust us anymore."

I started to growl at the memory that I had come to my mind, and I know my dragon wants out to hunt down the human who killed our beloved and our little eggie.

Spike:"Tell you I'll tell you everything that has happened today. I came home to check up on my beloved and our eggie, but what do I find both my beloved and our little eggie are died oh and I caught a scent of a human in my home. So yeah, I don't trust any humans anymore, so I am taking my dragons, and we are leaving because I don't trust you humans around my dragons anymore after that heartache if I ever see a human on dragons land then they be no more." And with that being said, I mindlink all of my dragons and told them what happened and how we are moving far away from the humans.

I can no longer deal with any of these humans anymore.

Human elder #5:"We are so sorry for your loss, Spike, but please don't take any of the mated dragons away from their families." I'm sorry, what is this human elder speaking about.

I looked at every one of the humans elders like they are out of their loving minds if they think that I would sapert my dragons from their human mates that are not going to happen.