Chapter 7: March 8th 1960

March 8th 1960
-Lisa makes a deal with Lepusculus to marry Alex, since she knew Alex missed the demon (which Lepusculus locked up) Lisa makes Alex change mentally and physcially, making Alex cut his hair shorter, shave all his body hair except his eyebrows and head hair, make him talk english not old french, made him stop using his monthly face care, skin care, and hair care routine (Alex only did this because of the demon's heat messed up the normal body process of regulating heat).
(...)
Idea- Louis gasped when he saw Lisa, he had to leave, he teleported into Lucas's room by accident, he heard Lucas gasp.

"Oh-Hey Louis, you scared me, what are you doing in here?" Lucas asked, and Louis saw Lucas was tying his shoe and had messed up, "Lisa is here, and sh-she was the one who helped them turn me like this, what if she tries to like be friends with my best friend Alex, and use Helen to hurt him or worse turn Alex like me? Because she was looking at him and whispering to Leon while Leon showed her all the workers in a photo album, and it was like Myrtle was helping her decide on which one to date, and Lisa said you and Charles are a 'maybe' when she looked at your and his photo" Louis stammered as he paced around the room, Lucas felt the room was warm. "That doesn't sound good" Lucas said, sighing and gestured for Louis to sit, "Uh more information on what I was saying, sorry for going on a rant, but, Lisa in the 2450's had a crush on me when we were going through college with training and time traveling, and she took a liking into me because I was the weird pyrokinetic kid. I never liked her back because I didn't fancy the act of dating or having a crush." Louis said as he sat down, his hands were shaky. "Here have some water" Lucas said pouring him a glass of water, handing it to him, Louis nodded and drank it. "I'm scared for Alex, even though I have a demon and probably shouldn't be scared of basic human things as my mom would say, its just Alex is my best friend, and he was the one who helped me get used to this new body that Helen mutated." Louis said as he tightly hugged Lucas "It's okay Louis, I'll help protect him" Lucas said, sighing, patting Louis on the back.
(...)
Lucas looked through the keyhole on Lisa's door, he saw Lepusculus (in her human vessel named Helen Peters), Myrtle, and Lisa talking about Alex, and a plan so he could get out of his room. "What about marriage? Since he does kinda look similar to my old husband" Lisa suggested, as Lepusculus agreed. They discussed more, and Helen said she'll make the curse, and it should be ready by later tonight. Lucas knew he had to warn Alex, when he slowly backed away and turned around, he saw Jeremiah with his father. "What are you doing Lucas?" Jeremiahs father asked, "Uh nothing.." Lucas said, keeping a calm composure. "Why are you near this room? Your room is in the right hallway" Jeremiah said, "I thought I heard a sound" Lucas said, as he slowly walked away, they stared at him, watching his movements. He found it creepy that Lisa was wanting to marry Alex so quickly. Maybe there is a reason, other than Alex looking like her old husband, maybe Helen is wanting to rule this mansion? Lucas wondered, as he walked up to the third floor, knocking on Alex's door, but he saw the door open, "A-Alex?" Lucas stammered as he saw a blinding white figure was choking Alex, chanting something, as white cloud of air enveloped Alex, and black blood was pouring out of Alex's mouth,out onto the carpet, forming a puddle. Lucas covered his mouth to stifle a gasp as he slowly back away, seeing Alex's dog was decapitated. That's probably how she got to Alex quicker, killed his dog to emotionally weaken him Lucas thought as he slowly, but quickly, to his room. He needed to call Abraham. He dialed Abraham's number, "Yes, Mr. Fournier speaking?" He said "Something is wrong with A-" Lucas said but was cut off when he felt a sharp prick in his neck, he turned around seeing his father with a needle "You better stay quiet son, or I'm going to kill you" He threatened, as Lucas tried to put up a fight, but Lucas's dad smashed the rotary telephone into his son's head, seeing Lucas passed out and crumpled to the floor, he hung up the phone. He sighed looking down at his son, he picked up his son and put him on the bed, wiping the blood off and put a small bandage on the wound. He tucked his son into bed, then cleaned the phone off, putting it back on the dresser.

April 20th, 1960 -The Marriage-