Chapter 8: November 4th

The year was November 4th, 1985 in Morrisville Tennessee, and the time was 12:07 PM. Kenneth was sent to Earth to find Lisa, he had to find her because she was escaping a jail sentence. After taking a shower, he dug through his closet and put on dark blue jeans, a white T-shirt, and brown boots. He got into his 1955 Yellow Chevrolet Corvette. He went to The Star Café ordering a black coffee, he faintly saw Lisa sitting at a booth alone. Now he needed to call Kimberly. After he finished his coffee, he walked to the phone booth and called Kimberly, paying 50 cents. He hastily fidgeted with the phone cord as he dialed her number.

"Hello, Kimberly speaking?" Kimberly said on the other side "Hey Kimberly! I think I see Lisa, shit she left, we need to get her, but without causing a scene." Kenneth said seeing Lisa leaving, getting into a 1955 Blue Bel Air Chevrolet 4-door Sedan as Kimberly sighed when he said Lisa left. "Sure thing Kenneth. I'll be there shortly, where are you?" Kimberly said "I'm in The Star Café," Kenneth said hanging up.

"I think she noticed me" Kenneth pondered. After 30 minutes, Kimberly showed up, she was wearing a light pink blouse with a beige knee-length skirt and white heels. "So what did her car look like" Kimberly whispered, pulling a small notebook and pen out of her beige purse. "I first saw her earlier today, she was eating at The Star Café, and she ordered Chamomile Tea with apple scones, she drives a 1955 Blue Bel Air Chevrolet 4-door Sedan" Kenneth whispered as Kimberly wrote down the car and Lisa's favorite food, he got another cup of coffee then they went to Kenneth's 1955 Yellow Chevrolet Corvette, seeing there was a note taped on the hood saying "Find the date and month by looking for tomorrow's newspaper, here is your year to set your precious watch too: 2020 PS: I know you're after me" Kenneth gasped realizing Lisa knew about him stalking her.

"That means she knows about us" Kimberly whispered as Kenneth asked her quickly "Wait what day is it tomorrow?" Kimberly stammered trying to think "Uh, tomorrow is November 5th" Kimberly replied Kenneth nodded "I'll do this mission alone if I gain anything valuable, then I'll bring you," Kenneth told Kimberly patting her shoulder "Okay, great!" Kimberly said slightly excited to go on another time travel adventure.

Kenneth refueled his yellow 1955 Chevrolet Corvette, he drove home sighing, setting his time travel device to November 5th, 2022, at 12:02 PM. He pressed the button to time travel. He was sent to get Lisa back after she had escaped her boss when she was caught stealing from a grocery store, now he needed to get more photo evidence of her dating a mortal man, named Alexander Fournier.

He had finally found the year she had gone to, which took an hour to learn after Lisa's sister had left him little bits and clues about the correct date she was going to which was actually November 5th, 2022, at 12:02 PM. Kenneth found where she was, he parked his car out of sight, and quickly got out.

Kenneth was hiding behind a dumpster as she was talking to someone on the futuristic watch. "Yeah I think there is a brown-haired male named Kenneth with a light brown-haired girl named Kimberly after me, I don't know how he knew I was here. I was being secretive like you told me to." She said to someone on the other side, she went quiet. Kenneth couldn't hear what the other person said but he assumed it had to be Callahan, her actual husband. "Yes. Thank you." She said he peeked seeing she quickly looked around and pressed a button inward for 30 seconds on the watch and twisted it 5 times. It turned into a 1960 gold Rolex watch, she nervously fixed her hair getting into a 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid that was blue in color.

"I have to let Kimberly know!" He muttered quickly getting into his car and drove home, he set his watch to November 4th at 12:00 PM 1985 and the coordinates for his house. He spawned in his house, he quickly called Kimberly "What Kenneth, it is 3 in the morning!" Kimberly scoffed, groaning.

"Kimberly!! Come quick! I think she knows about us and told someone!" Kenneth yelled urgently "Okay! Okay! I'm coming Kenneth!" Kimberly snapped hanging up. After an hour Kimberly showed up "Okay so when we get there, make sure you wear this outfit set." Kenneth said giving Kimberly a dark blue gingham dress with white heels, she got dressed in the bathroom. He wore a white suit with a beige tie. He showed Kimberly the things he learned. Kenneth showed her the sketches of Alex from a previous encounter before he almost died.