Chapter 10: November 30th

November 30th 1969
Alex nearly screamed as he felt the water was freezing cold, "Fuck!" Alex groaned, he just wanted to take a nice hot relaxing shower after he got done preparing a body who was an organ donor for a funeral. He tried switching it to warm, but it never worked. He scoffed and had to take a cold shower. He got out and dried off, it was even cold in the bathroom. His hands felt numb and hard, it had to be close to 30 or 10 degrees in the whole mansion. He sighed, getting dressed in a plain white t-shirt and pale blue striped night shorts, that was the only clothes Lisa allowed him to wear, and if he didn't listen, she would get Lepusculus. He didn't want to get frostbite again like when he disobeyed her last time. When he turned around, he saw the mirror was a black void, but when he blinked, it was gone. He sighed again. He looked at the sewing stuff the demon's aunt had given him, which he hid underneath a tile near the sink. This was his only hiding place for the items that he cared for, like Judy's stuff. He knew he had to leave this mansion, but he had to be there for his sisters, Claudia and Anna, they were the only ones who believed him and Lucas. So maybe he'll leave on his birthday as a rude gesture to his parents. Alex sighed, he missed the demon's warmth, but every time he tried to recite the spell, it hurt his head, and he could'nt remember the full spell, just only fragments.

Alex remembered how stupidly jealous and controlling Lisa got when he had gotten some new sewing stuff by his aunt for voodooism and the demon's aunt had gotten him some more Lavender flowers and Lisa assumed that Alex was trying to date someone else because she apparently didn't believe that men needed flowers and that was only a girls thing, but really it was the demon's aunt just trying to help him since the demon's mom was mostly busy with missions by the president of Alpha Centauri II. Alex fixed the tile again, and got out his toothbrush and toothpaste. Living with Lisa was exhausting, she would constantly complain about if he did something wrong, and he couldn't even use his usual face care, hair care, and skin care routine because she said that was only for girls.

Alex weighed himself on the scale in his bathroom, he had jumped up in weight, he was 258. As Alex was brushing his teeth, he looked at the mirror confused, seeing it was a full black, an empty void. He looked back down at the sink and spit out the tooth paste, then drank some water, that was also cold, it made his teeth tingle. He looked back up, and gingerly touched it, it felt like whale blubber. But then it went away, he heard snarling behind him, he looked seeing nothing. He sighed, and weighed himself again, Alex softly cried, he was ashamed of himself for getting this big. He failed Abraham, Louis, and the demon. Alex covered his mouth to stifle his cries, then he heard a knock at the bathroom door, "Are you okay in there cupcake?" Lisa said, Alex hated hearing her whiny voice, he choked back tears and lied to her that he hit his elbow. "Please let me in to check on you!" She pleaded as Alex snapped at her to leave him alone. "Fine" She scoffed, dropping the whiney attutide. Alex sat on the rim to his bathtub crying again then he felt extremely hot, and smelt roasted pecans and garlic? When he looked up, he saw the demon, "Please just kill me master, I failed you!" Alex sobbed, getting in a prayer position; what he could manage since he was fat. "Shhh" The demon whispered, ruffling his hair, picking him up "I know what to do" The demon said, teleporting him to the French Mansion, and laid him down on the Altar. The demon undressed Alex, and lowered him into a tub full of the mirror slime. "Just close your eyes, and when you wake up, you'll feel all better" The demon whispered, as Alex listened, falling asleep as the slime enveloped him.

Alex was awoken hearing Judy shrieking, and sobbing as the demon comforted her, telling her that he will fix Alex, and she will see the changes soon enough. Alex saw he was still big. Judy shoved away from Le Brulee Vir, and ran out of Alex's room slamming the door, sobbing as she ran off, but Abraham found her "What is causing you to be in such a fit?" He asked as she suddenly hugged him, "Thats not my husband in there!" She managed to say as the demon found them, "I am working on his weight Judith! Just listen to me!" Louis snapped "NO!" Judy yelled, as Abraham told her she can sleep in the Louis's room. Which Judy did.