Chapter 1: Sunrise

July 6 2024

Life is full of many surprises and twists, We just have to wake up every day to find out what Destiny planned for us, It could be either good or bad. Sometimes, the greatest love we ever had is taken away, Something that we enjoy is no longer with us. Or something unexpected could change our lives in the best or worst way possible.

The sun was shining bright in Los Angeles, California, the hot air breezed, and it was another regular day, The cars were honking and people were chattering around the street while doing their daily activities as usual.

As many people were walking through the streets, there was a decent and peaceful looking house by the street with a beautiful backyard.

It seemed like anyone's dreams to live in a house like that. Inside, there was a short haired blonde man as he was saying something in a soft tone.

???: Okay, buddy! I'm sorry if the birds disturbed your sleep.

This is Desmond Crowe, He is thrity years old and works as a wedding planner, He is a single father who recently went through a divorce last year

Desmond started his business when he was only nineteen years old because he wanted to help his parents with their financial issues, which is why he dropped out of university. However, Desmond really loved the job of a wedding planner, As he continued to work hard, He successfully opened his own shop and business.

When he was twenty six years old, He met a beautiful woman named Mary, Both of them met at his shop when Mary needed some help to plan her friend's wedding, Both of them became good friends and slowly fell in love and eventually got married.

The years of their marriage were going fine. However, one day, it all changed. Mary loved socialising, but she met up with the wrong circle of new friends. That group was full of party-focused and carefree people, but she eventually became good friends with them and would always join them in their parties instead of focusing on her job and relationship.

She neglected her responsibilities and was distant from Desmond, In which Crowe felt really hurt but was shocked by how much she has changed after she made new friends.