01

Dakota Lore Lexon

Dakota Lore Lexon

"Dakota" "kota"
Chicago, Illinois.

DAKOTA WALKED down the street of chicago, "I don't play that" by king von blasting through her headphones making her unaware of her surroundings.

She was now walking in parkway gardens making her way to her apartment, she saw kids playing and running around making her smile hard.

Dakota was about to push the door in front of her to enter the apartment building, "Aye, shawty with the new balances!" Someone called out making her look down at her shoes seeing she had on her new balance 530s, "You talking to me?"

"Hell yeah, my homeboy want yo Instagram!" Durk spoke making her walk over to them, "It's dakotafrm64th" Dakota spoke as he typed it into his phone.

"You look mad young" Durk spoke examining her face, "I just got a baby face, I'm 18 tho" "Exactly, young" Durk spoke truthfully.

"Boy anyways bye, tell yo "homeboy" to text me" Dakota quoted with her fingers, "Yea I will, bye" Durk waved her off making her chuckle and walk back to the apartment building.

She grabbed the door handle before opening the door, she made her way to the steps going up to the second floor before grabbing her keys out her pocket.

She put the key into the key way and grabbing onto the door handle and walking into the apartment. She heard very loud skin contact and uncontrollable moans coming from her bedroom.

"What the fuck.." her gaze shifted from her door to the couch and floor seeing panties and a bra on the floor even a honey pack on the table, "Tyleek!" Dakota semi-yelled making her way to the bedroom door.

"Ah fuck!" She heard before hearing clothes being put on, Dakota banged on the door before revealing Tyleek there with no shirt on, "Who the fuck in here, ya baby moms? Cuz I knew yo ass shouldn't be in my mother fuckin house alone!" Dakota used all her force to push him away from the door.

There she was making contact with his baby mom, Ashley. "Fuck you starin at me for, on everything I love y'all better get the fuck out!"

Dakota saw them literally just staring at her making her chuckle, "I'ma give y'all five fucking seconds to get the fuck out, then I'ma put bullets through both y'all damn skulls."

Dakota pulled her Glock out her purse making Ashley stand up and grab all her shit and slide her feet in her shoes.

"Carry yo ass on too nigga the fuck!" Dakota pointed her gun to the door making him follow after Ashley, she heard a door close then she released her tears.

She been through this to many fucking times, she really wanted it to stop. A relationship after another. Always the same shit happening.