02.

Dakota Nya Lexon"Dakota" "kota"Chicago, Illinois

Dakota Nya Lexon
"Dakota" "kota"
Chicago, Illinois.

DAKOTA WAS now sitting in her bed looking out the window, she hasn't been outside for about 2 days. Nobody really noticed so it didn't effect her. She hasn't even been eating for real, she made a promise to herself when she see that nigga it's over for him. Her thoughts now shifted to their old times together.

𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃

FLASHBACK

📆

JULY 10, 2019

"TYLEEK! why you keep grabbing my boob!" Dakota exclaimed as she laughed at him just literally grabbing on her boob, "Cuz they so soft n jiggly" He calmly responded as he was now lifting it up and down.

"Boy move off my damn boob!" She swatted his hand away still laughing, "You know you my girl for life?" Tyleek tilted his head back as he was laying his head on her lap, "Pinky swear so I know you ain lying to me!" Dakota held her pinky out.

"Maneeeee" Tyleek shook his head before intertwining their fingers together, "Okay I know you ain lying now, anything else you wanna pinky swear to?"

"I won't ever cheat on you I'll make sure I'll be dead if I even think about it" Tyleek then intertwined their fingers once more, "Aww you so sweet" Dakota placed kisses all over his face as she held his face.

"Mhmm, we gone get married when we turn 18, Ian playing" Tyleek spoke making Dakota chuckle, "Whatever you say baby."

FLASHBACK OVER

𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃

TIFFANY EVANS - PROMISE RING

"YES ILL ROCK YOUR PROMISE RING!"

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

FEBUARY 29, 2020

"BOY I SWEAR if you got me anywhere around dogs I'ma scream to the top of my damn lungs!" Dakota spoke as he was leading her somewhere with his hands over her eyes.

"Nah ian gone do that too you baby, chill!" Tyleek let out a laugh, Dakota felt sand at the bottom of her feet making her feel somewhat relaxed, "Where is you taking mee!" Dakota spoke with a very visible pout on her face.