I

Liv pov☆

I quickly step out of the pouring rain into my apartment building. Luckily my jacket was Waterproof. The rest of my outfit not so much I think as I start walking the stairs up to my apartment. As I get to my door my neighbor just steps out. The sweet elderly man was the first person I met when I moved in. He looks at me. Seeing I'm drenched, it's  late and I'm slightly huffing from walking up the stairs. "They made you stay late at work again?" He asks. It was true I worked at a bar. It didn't pay really well and my boss was an absolute ass. But I had to pay the rent one way or another. "Yhea they did. I'm happy I'm done for today tho." I replied. My neighbor nods. "And the elevator is still not fixed I see" he says probably because I was just breathing like I ran a marathon. "No yhea it's still out of use." I say grabbing my keys. "Unfortunate" he mumbles as he stars walking down the halfway.  "Have a good night dear" "You to" I reply as I step into my apartment.

I take of my jacket and wet clothes, and walk to my bedroom to grab a more comfortable outfit consisting out of grey sweatpants and a black baby tee that says; in doubt drink tequila.

I walk to the kitchen, opening the fridge and taking out some leftover Chinese and a beer. I sip from my beer waiting for the food to heat up. I sigh. Another shift at the bar was waiting for me tomorrow, and I was not looking forward to it. As I mentioned my boss was not great. He was rude and usually made me stay late. Last time I complained, saying that if he's going to give me the closing shift every time he should pay me for it. Although that conversation ended with him threatening to fire me. I Almost took it  being absolutely fed up with him, but I need to pay my rent that I'm already late on. I take out the food and sit down on my couch. I think about what other jops I could apply for. Not a lot since I dind't finish school. This is one of those days I regret running away. Days where  I wonder that if I'd just stayed home, stayed at school. Then maybe things would have changed. I quickly get rid of those toughts. My parents had chosen and so had I.

They had always chosen my little sister over me. There were no pictures of me in the house, witch I dind't really care about until they starded to forget to pick me up saying something including my sister why they couldn't. It was on my birthday when I had enough. I woke up on my sixteenth birthday not expecting a lot but maybe a congratulation,  Something. But nothing came. And when I went to school the idea suddenly came up. What if a ran away? Would they call anybody? Would they be worried? So the very next day I took a train and left. But I never got called. Never got sought for. So I never turned back. So five years later there I am living in Berlin.

I finish my food And put the dishes in the sink. I look at my watch. "Time to go to bed" I mumble.

(So that was the first part. It's kinda short but now we had a quick look into Liv's life. Btw my English is shit I'm aware💀)